I watched Sunshine lastnight

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I watched Sunshine lastnight
nate22
4/13/07 8:19:42AM
went cinema with the girlfriend, managed to drag her into Sunshine, I was lclose to seeing the Premonition, believe. Now I wish I had, other than the visuals, what a aload of ball bag.

Very dissapointed, thought the film was a complete mess, anyone else seen it? Comments?
Mastodon2
4/13/07 9:43:04AM
After the seeing trailer I knew it was just gonna be another "Nukes in space" film, and looked just like Armageddon.

I wont ever see it. They even used a fantastic piece of music (Requiem for a Dream) to advertise their shitty film
We_Todd_Did
4/13/07 5:34:32PM

Posted by Mastodon2

After the seeing trailer I knew it was just gonna be another "Nukes in space" film, and looked just like Armageddon.

I wont ever see it. They even used a fantastic piece of music (Requiem for a Dream) to advertise their shitty film

Am I the only one that notices that song to be the most overused piece of music in recent history?It's on damn near everyone's highlight vids on youtube, its in at least half a dozen movies I can think of off the top of my head (and I don't even watch many movies!), and at this point it seems to do nothing but cheapens a movie's credibility by using it in the trailer.
Zvonimir
4/13/07 5:58:15PM
I agree Lux Aeterna is WAY OVERUSED, but I must say the Crocop "Epic" HL by Surfrider, is my favorite use of it other than in the OG movie.
Stickan
4/23/07 9:12:24PM
I liked it even though I didn't understand a whole lot of the ending ..

I just liked the atmosphere and the excitement. If I would've broken it down like a critic would do I would find millions of things to complain about but simple entertainment value won me over.

It was flashy, exciting and had a great, fitting soundtrack (despite being "overused"). Just what I needed that particular day.