Where to watch TUF Brazil tonight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Where to watch TUF Brazil tonight?
DrivenDavies15
3/25/12 7:51:54PM
Hey guys does anyone know the website that airs TUF Brazil tonight live?
grappler0000
3/25/12 8:18:43PM
TUF.tv

edit: And Lorenzo just tweeted it would be on UFC.com. I think tuf.tv just redirects to the Brazil UFC site, so maybe UFC.com would be the better choice.

LOL and on ufc.com it says it will be on en.tuf.tv, which would presumedly be the english version...and that redirectst to http://www.ufc.com/tuftv.

I believe the short answer is ufc.com/tuftv

edit 2:
Available later in the week on UFC.tv in Canada...sorry Canadians.

Also, UFC's twitter said that you can watch it anytime. So it doesn't sound like you have to watch a broadcast at midnight...I'm assuming it will just be available at that time to watch at your convenience.
grappler0000
3/26/12 12:24:43AM
There seems to be a few hiccups, but here is a link that I know works for sure:

Link
grappler0000
3/26/12 12:41:34AM
I'v watched 2 fights so far...and to quote Dana, "Holy Shit!"
Pookie
3/26/12 2:22:22AM
I was very impressed by the crew.
pmoney
3/26/12 3:39:43AM
I was thoroughly entertained tonight. I loved the show, subtitles and all. There seems to be a number of solid prospects. I hope they are going to do a TUF Brasil finale similar to "The Ultimate Finale" shows that they do here.
ncordless
3/26/12 3:57:31AM
Very impressive first round of fights.
Kpro
3/26/12 10:19:27AM
I like it, great athletes and able to watch any time. Hopefully they let us watch them any time for free online in their planned 2012/13 seasons like TUF Philippines, TUF India, etc.
grappler0000
3/26/12 10:50:44AM

Posted by Kpro

I like it, great athletes and able to watch any time. Hopefully they let us watch them any time for free online in their planned 2012/13 seasons like TUF Philippines, TUF India, etc.

I have a feeling that too will be the case...especially if the finale will be live to the world. Gotta give people a chance to learn a bit about those folks before we see em fight on the big stage.
Budgellism
3/26/12 12:53:10PM
I just got a chance to watch it. Great stuff. I was expecting it to be much worse with the subtitles and everything but it's actually pretty damn good. And the fighters looked very promising.
Kpro
3/26/12 1:14:33PM
I'll take subtitles all day as long as I get to hear Dana say "fucking fight, Fernando" without it getting bleeped. No censors for watching UFC Brazil online gets a big from me.
Budgellism
3/26/12 1:29:20PM

Posted by Kpro

I'll take subtitles all day as long as I get to hear Dana say "fucking fight, Fernando" without it getting bleeped. No censors for watching UFC Brazil online gets a big from me.

Yeah, I enjoyed that as well. He was pretty much just talking to himself though, which was kind of unappealing. Belfort and Wandy can both speak English. Let's hear some discussion between Dana and both coaches.
prozacnation1978
3/26/12 8:24:05PM
Took me 45 mins to find out how to watch it. And fell asleep watching it
Kpro
3/26/12 9:10:57PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Took me 45 mins to find out how to watch it. And fell asleep watching it