Anyone Watch Today's Nats Game?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone Watch Today's Nats Game?
DCRage
5/2/09 4:50:15PM
And if so, did you see me there? I was sitting about 10 rows back of the visitors' dugout on the 3rd base side thanks to my boss. He's out of town this weekend and offered me his tickets, of course I accepted. But tell LaRussa I was not happy with him not playing Pujols today! (Nats won 6-1 behind Shiron Martis' complete game, the first by a Nats pitcher in nearly 3 years)
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/2/09 6:39:32PM
???
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
sclasclemski
5/2/09 7:39:09PM
Went to a Nats game last year...was given some club tix from my boss....it was a nice stadium...beat the O's...Left my lights on and had to get a jump from a random nice guy.

I like going to the games but I have given up on keeping tabs on baseball...too many games...just doesn't peak my interest anymore
Twenty20Dollars
5/3/09 2:10:50AM
I heard that Dunn homered and Pujols sat.

Royals won in extra's today though, drawing some rare walks from the twins.
Shawn91111
5/3/09 6:47:40AM
Does anyone watch a Nats game? Im surprised they havent started giving tickets away to anyone off the street. Nats are one of if not the worst team in MLB
sclasclemski
5/3/09 9:49:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Does anyone watch a Nats game? Im surprised they havent started giving tickets away to anyone off the street. Nats are one of if not the worst team in MLB

the expos curse
emfleek
5/4/09 2:23:28PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Record-wise? Yes. However, overall, I'd have to say the Nationals appeal to me more than the following...

KC Royals
Seattle Mariners
San Diego Padres
Toronto Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles
Texas Rangers
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Francisco Giants
Arizona Diamondback
Colorado Rockies

...mostly because of one Jordan Zimmerman...
Shawn91111
5/4/09 6:25:31PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

Record-wise? Yes. However, overall, I'd have to say the Nationals appeal to me more than the following...

KC Royals
Seattle Mariners
San Diego Padres
Toronto Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles
Texas Rangers
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Francisco Giants
Arizona Diamondback
Colorado Rockies

...mostly because of one Jordan Zimmerman...

I think Max Scherzer is a better young pitcher from the Diamondbacks. If the Nats draft Stephen Strasburg and he is as good as they say and doesnt bust. Thats a good young tandem in him and Zimmerman.

Of the teams you mentioned there is not one that is less appealing than the Nats....maybe the Pads