Are you going to watch all the UFC Stuff thats on 2nite?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Are you going to watch all the UFC Stuff thats on 2nite?
POLL: Are you going to watch all the UFC Stuff thats on 2nite?
Hell Yeah I'm watching both 90% (35)
I'm only watching the fight night 8% (3)
I'm only watching the show 0% (0)
I'm not watching either of them 3% (1)
ricoj3323
9/17/08 2:45:20AM
first the fight night which is great and its pretty loaded with good fights, so i say go neer, guida, houston alexander, alan belcher and then its the premiere of T.U.F. 8 which i think will be another great season, so i will be glued to the boob tube for about 3 hours because I plan on watchin both so i'm pretty stoked.

so are you going to watch both?
fonduktoe
9/17/08 3:00:35AM
kind of a silly thread here
i'm an mma fan so of course i'll watch both as opposed to whatever law and order reruns are on at this time slot
talk about preachin to the choir
haggiswashere
9/17/08 3:07:02AM
Im excited. I have been waiting ultimate fighter 8 since 7 got done. Fight night will be cool too.
MALICE
9/17/08 8:37:28AM
I've never missed a UFC event that has been televised. I've never missed an episode of TUF. I watch all WEC, EXC, Dream, and every other major org' I can. If I can't find them on tv, I find them online. I don't plan to change anything now. So I think I'll take a look tonight, and see what's up with this MMA STUFF.
Aether
9/17/08 9:22:09AM
I've missed ONE live UFC event in probably the past 4-5 years. The only reason I missed it is because I was on a 12 hour flight over the Atlantic Ocean.

Believe me, I tried to have the flight re-scheduled so that I could make it back in time for the card. lol.

Short answer, no chance in hell am I missing this.
MALICE
9/17/08 10:57:44AM
I almost missed UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie. My power was out, so I was on my cell, calling all of my friends, to see if anybody had power. I live in a small town, so of course, nobody had power. My wife works at the hospital, which has it's own backup generators. So she talked to the ambulance drivers, or EMT's, or whatever they are, who basically have an apartment in the hospital because they are always on call. So I ended up watchin the UFC with them, who were a F'n riot by the way. Good Times Good Times.
DCRage
9/17/08 1:42:47PM
Watching UFN tonight, then gotta quit since I have to be up early to go to work. Will catch a TUF replay this weekend or download it when/if it's on iTunes (hopefully that's Thursday morning then I can watch it on my iPod at work).
Aether
9/17/08 2:16:21PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

I almost missed UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie. My power was out, so I was on my cell, calling all of my friends, to see if anybody had power. I live in a small town, so of course, nobody had power. My wife works at the hospital, which has it's own backup generators. So she talked to the ambulance drivers, or EMT's, or whatever they are, who basically have an apartment in the hospital because they are always on call. So I ended up watchin the UFC with them, who were a F'n riot by the way. Good Times Good Times.

ROFL, that's dedication right there. I tried to prop you, but I propped you recently I guess.
Khaos
9/17/08 3:46:03PM
I'm watching both
jocka
9/17/08 4:28:22PM
I ll try to watch both but i might fall asleep on the coach when the Fight night is done i guess we will see
breakdown5
9/17/08 5:10:40PM
Definitely watching both. Three hours of fights is sweet.
JimiMak
9/17/08 5:27:12PM
Prob'ly go to bed after the UFN, if I stay up I might watch TUF, not a reality tv fan tho so I don't usually watch it.
Bumpy
9/17/08 9:12:54PM
should of added a " wish I was but I have to work", because that would be me. I will have to wait till this weekend to watch it.
jgtribbett
9/17/08 9:29:53PM

Posted by fonduktoe

kind of a silly thread here
i'm an mma fan so of course i'll watch both as opposed to whatever law and order reruns are on at this time slot
talk about preachin to the choir

yeah.. but ppl are still posting.. that is the killer thing hahahahaa
JimiMak
9/17/08 11:56:03PM
So it seems you all like reality tv. Do you all like Big Brother and Survivor and I love Money and America's got talent? Course this would wind up in an OT section, but to me this whole reality tv mixed w/ combat sports is the same thing and belongs OT.