Anywhere to watch Dream 4 Online???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Anywhere to watch Dream 4 Online???
hathcock32
6/14/08 1:32:32PM
Anybody know if there will be a way to watch dream on the internet tonight? And what time it would start?
gartface
6/14/08 2:07:04PM

Posted by hathcock32

Anybody know if there will be a way to watch dream on the internet tonight? And what time it would start?

I'm wondering the same thing. I want to watch Mayhem and Gegard's fights really badly.
DCRage
6/14/08 2:18:24PM
I think the start time will be in the neighborhood of 4 AM ET.
tap_or_snap
6/14/08 3:09:25PM

Posted by DCRage

yep 9am GMT 4am ET, the event will be streamed via mma-tv-pro.com like always but you need to be a member for the premium stream, if not you can watch via shitty sopcast or tvu.
hathcock32
6/14/08 9:50:41PM
Will it for sure be on the tvu player......the mma channel????
ncordless
6/14/08 11:43:11PM

Posted by tap_or_snap

Posted by DCRage

yep 9am GMT 4am ET, the event will be streamed via mma-tv-pro.com like always but you need to be a member for the premium stream, if not you can watch via shitty sopcast or tvu.

WTF, when I try to go to mma-tv.net it takes me to the Joe Son fansite.... I wanna go premium to watch the fights!
tap_or_snap
6/15/08 6:54:02AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by tap_or_snap

Posted by DCRage

WTF, when I try to go to mma-tv.net it takes me to the Joe Son fansite.... I wanna go premium to watch the fights!

thats a cover mate, jsd fan club is really mma.tv, there is also mma-tv-pro.com, thats where you access all the premium stuff.
rifrat
6/19/08 7:16:36PM
you can also watch all the DREAM 4 fight matches streaming online over at MMA BloodBath - http://www.mmabloodbath.com ... I found them there