So I need to watch UFC countdown.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » So I need to watch UFC countdown.
SpiderSilva
5/22/13 9:53:25PM
So I can find a reason to order the next PPV. IMO based off the last fight AND their fights/fight in between this #2. I think cain might just kill Bigfoot this time. The onlt thing that makes me think Bigfoot will win is Cain is 0-1 in title defenses. yep that's the only reasoning I have for Bigfoot.

The rest of the card is selling it for me. I think JDS is awesome but I want Hunt to bash his skull in.

Anyone have a link to the countdown show?
FastKnockout
5/22/13 9:55:58PM
JDS vs. Hunt is the selling point for a lot of fans.

LINK
hotrodttt
5/22/13 10:14:59PM
It's on the UFC YouTube site in 3 separate parts.
Budgellism
5/22/13 10:15:15PM
The main event isn't the greatest but it does promise a finish. The rest of the card is filled with talent and relevant match ups as well.
SpiderSilva
5/22/13 10:18:55PM

Posted by Budgellism

The main event isn't the greatest but it does promise a finish. The rest of the card is filled with talent and relevant match ups as well.

Is it bad that I'm hoping there is more blood than the first fight?
Budgellism
5/22/13 10:21:17PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Budgellism

lol, not at all.

SpiderSilva
5/22/13 10:23:57PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Budgellism

lol, not at all.

tcunningham
5/23/13 12:01:29AM
sometimes it pisses me off when a card like this comes around and i think to myself that maybe i wont rent this one and save myself 56 bucks. but who am kidding i'll rent it and still whine about it if it sucks.
prozacnation1978
5/23/13 2:29:47PM
I missed the countdown as well
Fucking sucks I am gonna miss the weigh ins again gotta work in this shit hole with no help for my 9th day in a row