Do you watch the Bodog show?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do you watch the Bodog show?
POLL: Do you follow the Bodog fight show?
Yes frequently 8% (1)
Sometimes 46% (6)
No 46% (6)
Stickan
5/13/07 8:05:25AM
I personally don't because I hate the production. They got some good fighters on there but the production with all the crap totally messes everything up.
Northrend
5/13/07 5:28:57PM
I watch it once in a while, I like watching Trevor Prangley/Yves Edwards/Brad Pickett and some other guys. The music and some other things are pretty bad though.
Svartorm
5/13/07 5:41:12PM
I've caught it a few times and wasn't impressed with it. Plus I work when its on, so its a pain to go next door to the bar and watch it.
Trapt1nw0nder
5/13/07 6:03:03PM
i only watch it because i Tivo it....but it i didnt have Tivo i wouldnt bother to tune in...
EEKS
5/15/07 4:14:02PM
I agree with stickman i donot enjoy the production it seems to weak.
pv3Hpv3p
5/15/07 5:06:10PM
I'll watch it whenever I'm flippin through the channels and happen to see it... But I don't worry about building a schedule around it... It's Tuesday nights right?
Stickan
5/20/07 8:41:28PM
Just want to add that I downloaded this seasons episodes and I actually enjoyed most of them. There are some really quality fights on there for you who havn't checked it out.
The production and the commentators are still terrible but they got some great fighters on there.
Like: Pickett, Dias, Aziz, Stiebling etc..

link
Mastodon2
5/21/07 7:01:14PM
Unfortunately its not shown in the UK. I might watch it, but then again, I dont watch Cage Rage or the crappy low budget mma that gets shown 24 hours on the fight channel, because its just so poorly made, and the fighting is awful.
Stickan
5/21/07 7:05:07PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Unfortunately its not shown in the UK. I might watch it, but then again, I dont watch Cage Rage or the crappy low budget mma that gets shown 24 hours on the fight channel, because its just so poorly made, and the fighting is awful.

Well it's not shown on TV in Sweden either. Just download the show from the link I posted earlier.
As I mentioned there are actually some great fights on there. You as a brit should definately check it out since Pickett and Sexton are on it.