Should i watch the BME pain olympics?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Should i watch the BME pain olympics?
krthll1
11/17/07 4:38:23PM
I was just wondering because everyone says it is disgusting. Is there a website with more information on the BME pain olympics. any info would be nice.
edge0125
11/17/07 6:35:02PM
trust me you dont want to watch it
Mastodon2
11/17/07 7:16:31PM
Is this the 3 minute video with the finger removal, cock torture, castration etc and all that, with some rock cover of "I will survive" or some vrap playing over the top? I saw a BMEhard video like that, it was disgusting.

Trust me mate, Ive seen it all (apart from kiddie stuff, Id never knowingly view that crap, infact I wish that Pedos were given the same treatments that you may see in the BME pain olympics vid) and unlike Rogan, I'm not bragging, Im being honest, I barely flinched at cup chicks,and the BME pain olympics just takes it. Its so far beyond anything Ive seen. It's worse than execution videos, because there is the sickening thought that these twisted freaks are doing it to themselves for pleasure.

On the other side of the coin, no shock video will ever affect you again, it all seems tame after that.

In the end though, I really advise against it.
cmill21
11/17/07 7:56:37PM
Yeah he cuts his dink and balls apart...don't watch it, I regret it.
Aaronno9
11/17/07 8:45:47PM
it made me cringe, but im trying my best to convince myself its not real so i can get it out of my head and its worked quite well lol. Basically, theirs no point watching it. Unless you like seeing mens genitalia cut off with what looks like a butter knife and a blunt hatchet.
jdubs
11/17/07 8:48:06PM

Posted by cmill21

Yeah he cuts his dink and balls apart...don't watch it, I regret it.

what?? is this on the internet, ive never heard of it.. what does bme stand for
Mastodon2
11/18/07 7:08:05PM
BME stands for "Body Modification Ezine", they cover everything from tattoos, to piercings and all that, and they have BME Hard, which is their place for amputations, castartion, penis halving and all that sick crap.

One of my mates was (officially still is) a mod on the BME side of things, but doesnt agree with the content of BME hard. Neither do I personally!
jiujitsufreak74
11/18/07 7:50:54PM
i saw it...regret it...plus most of the videos give you spyware so don't even try to watch it, your not really missing anything. i know my friend got a virus form one of the vids, so there really is no point in torturing yourself by sitting through it.
jdubs
11/18/07 9:35:14PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Is this the 3 minute video with the finger removal, cock torture, castration etc and all that, with some rock cover of "I will survive" or some vrap playing over the top? I saw a BMEhard video like that, it was disgusting.

Trust me mate, Ive seen it all (apart from kiddie stuff, Id never knowingly view that crap, infact I wish that Pedos were given the same treatments that you may see in the BME pain olympics vid) and unlike Rogan, I'm not bragging, Im being honest, I barely flinched at cup chicks,and the BME pain olympics just takes it. Its so far beyond anything Ive seen. It's worse than execution videos, because there is the sickening thought that these twisted freaks are doing it to themselves for pleasure.

On the other side of the coin, no shock video will ever affect you again, it all seems tame after that.

In the end though, I really advise against it.

haha cup chicks... here is mayhems reaction to cup chckshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfoxHN7Dts
jiujitsufreak74
11/18/07 9:56:32PM

Posted by jdubs

haha cup chicks... here is mayhems reaction to cup chckshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfoxHN7Dts

if he was really getting off to that video than mayhem has real problems...i couldn't even watch the whole thing let alone get aroused, mayhem is a weird dude...
40ouncetofreedom
11/18/07 11:57:46PM
yes 2 girls 1 cup is the worst video ever along with the bme stuff...The video of Joe Rogan where he watches it and hes like...How much coke does it take to get chicks to do that hahaha.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/19/07 10:58:21AM
F*ck it man, watch the damn thing already, and btw, I dont think that you can even compare 2 girls one 1 cup and the bme thing, I meen come on, that guy had to be on something wickedly out of this world strong.
jdubs
11/19/07 11:37:36AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by jdubs

if he was really getting off to that video than mayhem has real problems...i couldn't even watch the whole thing let alone get aroused, mayhem is a weird dude...

haha, its a joke man