were to watch affliction

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » were to watch affliction
wiggum
1/7/09 11:03:44AM
does anybody know of a website or the like, that lists places that will be showing the upcoming affliction fight??...........i happen to be moving that weekend, so the tv will be getting disconnected and i wont be able to order

if anybody knows in the phoenix metro area would be perfect!
warglory
1/7/09 12:33:54PM
Affliction isn't this weekend, so you should be all set.
DCRage
1/7/09 12:38:47PM
You misread his post. He said he's moving the weekend of the event, not this weekend.

Not sure where it might be showing, but if it's a bar that would normally show UFC events there should be no shortage of options.
wiggum
1/7/09 12:56:14PM

Posted by DCRage

You misread his post. He said he's moving the weekend of the event, not this weekend.

Not sure where it might be showing, but if it's a bar that would normally show UFC events there should be no shortage of options.

haha thanks for the clear up.....yeah i already checked my usual ufc locations but they are strictly ufc...some arent even showing the hendo-frankin fight (usually the case when in england tho cuz of time difference)....i was told maybe old chicagos so ill check them out and see
Hendo67
1/7/09 1:16:04PM
You can probably catch a stream online, somewhere.
I'm not sure if any sports bars in your area will hold Affliction events, mine don't...it's just UFC.

You can probably call your cable provider and see if there's something he/she can do for you?
I have a HD dish so i'm going to catch it on there...i'm so pumped.

But yeah, maybe check with a buddy?
TheNatural915
1/7/09 1:43:35PM
on the internet the next day
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/7/09 6:31:21PM
I know for Affliction Banned I went to Champps here in Baton Rouge b/c I found out last minute that they were playing it. If I remember correctly, Affliction waited until a couple of days to update their website with the list of sports bars. Your best bet may be to keep checking their website here or to just order it at a buddys house.
DCRage
1/7/09 6:43:06PM
If you're watching it on TV, don't forget the prelims are airing on HDNet before the PPV.