warning and deleted posts.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » warning and deleted posts.
« Previous Page
TNunley
9/24/07 12:17:12PM

Posted by sakusback7

The mods here are classless and powertripping too. Just watch how fast this post gets deleted.

Thou shalt not tempt thy mod.
TNunley
9/24/07 3:17:35PM
LMAO I love how that post by sakusback7 says Last edited by zephead
I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness.
zephead
9/24/07 3:26:26PM

Posted by TNunley

LMAO I love how that post by sakusback7 says Last edited by zephead
I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness.

He'll learn not to mess with the Mods.
cowcatcher
9/25/07 7:19:40PM
wow that post by sasusback went down quickly, nice work zep

i like that he keeps coming back what a
nubby
9/25/07 8:32:31PM

Posted by Svartorm

I've already gone over this with you since you made this post, so theres no need to revisit it here.

Theres three things that need to be said though:

1) The rule is pretty simple. You can't directly insult a fighter. You can criticise all you want, but straight out insulting a fighter is breaking the rules. Generally this simply comes down to how something is phrased, so its perfectly avoidable.

2) If you see something you think breaks the rules of this forum, hit the caution button on the bottom right of the post and report it. Theres only a few mods and a hell of a lot of posters, so we don't catch everything. Its your site as well and you should do what you can to protect it or it WILL turn into another sherdog forum.

3) Just because people ahead of you post something and break the rules doesn't mean you can get away with it. Thats not a valid excuse and never will be, and its pretty lame that every time I send someone a warning (which doesn't really mean anything unless you get three anyways), I then have to answer a bunch of PMs along the lines of "Well, I've seen worse stuff on here."

As for being on a power trip, if I was on a power trip I'd delete every single thread about the Bisping vs Hamill fight and ban anyone that brought it up again. I've wasted no less than six hours in the last two nights deleting well over 200 comments, banned close to a dozen people and haven't even had time to post anything of my own.

You guys all bitch about how much you hate sherdog forums, but the second someone comes down on you for breaking rules, you get all bent out of shape. Does it occur to anyone that if sherdog had done that with their forums in the first place, they might still be nice places to post? If you nip stupid behavior in the bud, you won't have a problem with it later.

Thank you mod.
zephead
9/25/07 8:50:33PM

Posted by cowcatcher

wow that post by sasusback went down quickly, nice work zep

i like that he keeps coming back what a

All he has to do is grow up, but he refuses. If this is how he gets his rocks off, he needs to get a life.
Pages: 1 [2]