Warmachine for sale

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Warmachine for sale
marcoDGK
3/10/10 9:02:01PM
I'm bummed for him. I would be bummed for anyone in this spot.

WARMACHINE twitted:

Selling all my goodies cuz' I have too many court cases right now...lawyers eating me up. **** it. Who needs momentos of the greatest moments of their lives right?? LOL...

EBAY

Bummer for him but I am interested to see how much he gets for this stuff.
Jackelope
3/10/10 9:12:39PM
It's not so much a bummer for War Machine as it is a lesson for all of those people out there who want to live their lives as though there are no consequences for your actions. It's too bad it happened to him, and I wouldn't wish a terrible situation on anybody but the worst people in the world, but this guy has to take some responsibility for the fact that he's been absolutely reckless lately.

Hopefully it serves as a wakeup call and he's able to put his talent to use through a focused and driven mindset spurred by the lessons learned from these terrible situations he's gotten himself into.
postman
3/10/10 11:14:02PM
I guess your not the alpha male anymore. F warmachine the person not the fighter keeping it clean by the rules.
BustedKnuckle
3/10/10 11:20:36PM
Yeah i wish i could feel sorry for the guy....but no way. He has been training with some of the best for a long time and turnd it all into a sideshow. I just wish he would fade away from the MMA spotlite!
marcoDGK
3/11/10 3:14:13PM

Posted by Jackelope

It's not so much a bummer for War Machine as it is a lesson for all of those people out there who want to live their lives as though there are no consequences for your actions. It's too bad it happened to him, and I wouldn't wish a terrible situation on anybody but the worst people in the world, but this guy has to take some responsibility for the fact that he's been absolutely reckless lately.

Hopefully it serves as a wakeup call and he's able to put his talent to use through a focused and driven mindset spurred by the lessons learned from these terrible situations he's gotten himself into.

I get it but I still feel for someone that has to pay a crap load in lawyer fees. I have some legal issues going on and I am just hoping this doesn't happen to me.

Plus, I am VERY interested in how much he would get for all this stuff. Last time I looked he already had a bid on his gloves.
telnights
3/11/10 5:05:45PM

Posted by marcoDGK
I get it but I still feel for someone that has to pay a crap load in lawyer fees. I have some legal issues going on and I am just hoping this doesn't happen to me.

Plus, I am VERY interested in how much he would get for all this stuff. Last time I looked he already had a bid on his gloves.

Without out getting to political I think our current legal system really needs to be fixed. You cant really defend yourself in most cases because of lack of understanding of the law. But a lot of people cant even afford the cost of even a low end lawyer. Now in criminal cases they appoint you a public defender but in most cases they are the worst of the worst or are fresh out of law school. Lot of people are shocked I feel this way being an x-cop but its the truth. I have seen guys that we had hardcore evidence on do no time at all because they could afford a high end lawyers and I have seen guys with what should have been nothing more than a misdemeanor ended up being a felony charge and they end up doing hard time because their public defender was dumb as a sack of rocks. I have also seen people with political pull or famous walk away from charges as bad as manslaughter/murder.

Now back on topic. I don't feel bad at all for Warmachine because he has put himself there. That doesn't mean I wish him ill at all. But he seams to do things without any real thoughts of or real remorse for his actions. Sometime he has to realize that his actions affect others and not just him.
Jackelope
3/11/10 5:36:15PM

Posted by marcoDGK

Yeah, like I said I would never wish the worst kinds of things on anything but the worst kinds of people, but ultimately I feel like this wake up call is coming as a slap in the face harder than any fighter could ever dish out to WM. In the end I just hope he learns his lessons, recovers, and is able to fulfill his talent. We'll see whether that happens or not, and I'm betting on it not happening, but what is life if there is no hope for even the lowest of the low?
jae_1833
3/11/10 8:45:58PM
Your reap what you sow
marcoDGK
3/12/10 2:02:29PM
I think it's pretty funny that the only thing that is getting bids on has nothing to do with him.
cloud301336
3/12/10 3:15:22PM
that TUF 6 jersey is F***ING SICK!!!!!