WAR Tibau!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » WAR Tibau!!!
frizzzlecake
10/13/12 4:17:14PM
One of the most underrated guy's in LW, how he makes weight is beyond me as-well, but I love to see him fight!

Chael_Sonnen
10/13/12 4:29:25PM
Francisco Trinaldo WILL wreck Tibau.

One-sided beatdown.
941_Florida_Boy
10/13/12 4:42:35PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

One-sided beatdown.

you seem pretty confident about this... i call BS!
FastKnockout
10/13/12 4:45:20PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

One of the most underrated guy's in LW, how he makes weight is beyond me as-well, but I love to see him fight!

For sure. I'm always happy to see him on a card.
Chael_Sonnen
10/13/12 4:52:30PM

Posted by 941_Florida_Boy

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

One-sided beatdown.

I NEVER bs....I am a TRUTH-TALKER.

R.I.P. Tibau
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kingsmasher
10/13/12 4:56:31PM
YOU never know what Tibau is gonna show up....Isnt there questions about Tibaus dedication...I read somewhere or someone here said he likes to party...a lot...Is this true?
FastKnockout
10/13/12 5:12:42PM

Posted by kingsmasher

YOU never know what Tibau is gonna show up....Isnt there questions about Tibaus dedication...I read somewhere or someone here said he likes to party...a lot...Is this true?

Never heard that.
grappler0000
10/13/12 5:29:22PM

Posted by kingsmasher

YOU never know what Tibau is gonna show up....

This struck me as odd...care to elaborate?
JLS1980
10/13/12 5:48:40PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Lets not forget Trinaldo was in TUF Brazil and fought with the Middleweights.
I agree that Tibau is a big LW, one of the biggest, but Trinaldo is pretty big himself.
kingsmasher
10/13/12 5:53:18PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

You never know what Tibau is gonna show up....

Sometimes he seems like a contender and sometimes he doesnt...

.i know I read somewhere he goes to clubs a lot...maybe it was that he finally started getting serious..like right before a fight when they talk about the fighter...
shaneTpain
10/13/12 5:55:48PM
Tibau is a gamer & this fight is extremely intriguing. Its like Tibau versus an evil version of himself.. like when you have to face Dark Link in the the legend of zelda
kingsmasher
10/13/12 6:01:53PM

Posted by 941_Florida_Boy

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

One-sided beatdown.

Yeah I think Tibau just double legs this guy all nite...Kinda dry humps him for 3 rounds
grappler0000
10/13/12 6:07:59PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

I know what the phrase means. I was seeking examples.
kingsmasher
10/13/12 6:18:20PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Well google his name like I do then I always go to wikipedia so it refreshes my mind on what hes done lately...

On this occasion looking at his record he strings together a couple wins then loses...

Just watching him dominate some guys makes me feel like he could be a top contender...then he loses or doesnt use the double leg...kinda poor gameplan sometimes...I hate that most of all from fighters
grappler0000
10/13/12 6:54:42PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Well google his name like I do then I always go to wikipedia so it refreshes my mind on what hes done lately...

On this occasion looking at his record he strings together a couple wins then loses...

Just watching him dominate some guys makes me feel like he could be a top contender...then he loses or doesnt use the double leg...kinda poor gameplan sometimes...I hate that most of all from fighters

Well, yeah, he has some losses, but we can say that about virtually everyone. Just having a loss doesn't mean he didn't show up to a fight though. He was dominated by Diaz, but that was his first fight in the UFC...and several years ago. He was beating Stevenson prior to getting caught in a choke. The rest of his losses were competitive decision against talented guys. So, when I ask for clarification, I'm wondering what exact fights you are referring to. I've seen every fight of his in the UFC and can't figure out for the life of me what you mean by your statement.
sparky
10/13/12 7:32:06PM
WAR TRINALDO

infestructure
10/13/12 9:33:33PM

Posted by sparky

WAR TRINALDO

Yup, Tibau played it safe, lost a whole lot of respect for him.
frizzzlecake
10/14/12 12:07:23AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

One-sided beatdown.

Well that was a spinning back-fist prediction wasn't it?
airkerma
10/14/12 12:00:48PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by kingsmasher

Well, yeah, he has some losses, but we can say that about virtually everyone. Just having a loss doesn't mean he didn't show up to a fight though. He was dominated by Diaz, but that was his first fight in the UFC...and several years ago. He was beating Stevenson prior to getting caught in a choke. The rest of his losses were competitive decision against talented guys. So, when I ask for clarification, I'm wondering what exact fights you are referring to. I've seen every fight of his in the UFC and can't figure out for the life of me what you mean by your statement.

i actually agree with part of what teh smasher is saying. Idk about clubbing etc, but Tibau has always struck me as the type who has a poor fight IQ. As in he seems to fight his opponents fights instead of his own. Tonight we saw a good well rounded Tibau, but his fight prior he was clearly the superior grappler yet was content to slug it out with the better striker...and lose. I didn't read the rest of what teh smash said, but that has been my take on Tibau. I think he has tremendous talent and is physically tremendous, but he doesn't always like to fight smart. Props to him for surviving that choke.