War Scott Smith

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » War Scott Smith
copcopps
7/26/08 1:01:42PM
I seriously think that Scott Smith could win the title today, if he shows up for the fight. Scott has a decent chin. I also think that its weird that he;s an underdog. Especially since Lawler has been knocked out by Nick Diaz of all all people.
Jackelope
7/26/08 1:51:24PM
I wouldn't call him an total dog and I'd definitely say he's capable of the upset. However, I do have Lawler picked to win the fight.

Another thing- getting KTFO'd by Diaz like he did could happen to anybody. He got caught flush
DiabloFreak56
7/26/08 2:18:15PM
scott smith rd 2 KO!
DiabloFreak56
7/26/08 2:19:40PM

Posted by copcopps

I seriously think that Scott Smith could win the title today, if he shows up for the fight. Scott has a decent chin. I also think that its weird that he;s an underdog. Especially since Lawler has been knocked out by Nick Diaz of all all people.

i know this is a double post but i didnt read this one totally through...

what do you mean nick diaz out of all people. if you saw the gomi fight im pretty sure that you know nick diaz has great striking ability.
copcopps
7/26/08 3:07:10PM
Striking ability yes, striking power absolutely not
Stills79
7/26/08 8:41:44PM

Posted by copcopps

Lawler takes this one first round KO IMO. He had Smith out on his feet last fight, but for some reason didn't finish him. I wonder if he thought he was playing possum? Anyways, Nick Diaz is a good striker...but doesn't have that great of power. Gomi shook off every shot he landed. One of my favorite guys to watch fight though.
The_Ho_Bag
7/26/08 9:07:11PM

Posted by Stills79

Posted by copcopps

Lawler takes this one first round KO IMO. He had Smith out on his feet last fight, but for some reason didn't finish him. I wonder if he thought he was playing possum? Anyways, Nick Diaz is a good striker...but doesn't have that great of power. Gomi shook off every shot he landed. One of my favorite guys to watch fight though.

lol yah gomi shook them off thats why after the 1st he could barely stand =)

but i hate nick diaz =)
whardin19
7/27/08 1:25:54AM
I didn't know there were any Scott Smith nutthuggers! Guess every fighter has them huh? Next were going to see Kendall Grove nutthuggers!!!!!!!
Mattchoo
7/27/08 10:05:59AM
Can you imagine the horrors it would bring if there were Andy Wang ones!
The_Ho_Bag
7/27/08 10:43:33AM

Posted by Mattchoo

Can you imagine the horrors it would bring if there were Andy Wang ones!

im a wang nutthugger =)