War Roger Huerta !!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » War Roger Huerta !!!!
TheHitmanTL
8/8/08 2:32:20AM
Roger Huerta vs kenny florian is going to be such a good fight. i dont think i can wait till saturday
huerta WILL win im 100 percent sure. Huerta fights to the level of his opponent. if his opponent is fighting shitty then he will fight shitty. when his opponent turns it into a war he turns it into a war ! and kenny is there to bring a war i just dont see him beating huerta unless he catches him in a sub which i doubt he will

WAR HUERTAAAA !!!!!!

Twenty20Dollars
8/8/08 3:11:08AM
i keep thinking it's saturday but its only friday. sucks i have to work the night of 87 but maybe ill find a way around it.
fisher1202
8/8/08 4:33:29AM
I have to agree with you there, Roger all the way!!!
SpiderSilva
8/8/08 9:52:31AM
I don't know KenFo seem to be better in every area of this fight plus as of late everyone seems to under estimate how good Kenny he really is soory but it looks like KenFlo will break him in the cage
I am even willing to break out the Av bet with anyone willing to take Huerta
nickcuc547
8/8/08 12:36:40PM
i think huerta fans will be really disappointed with this one. kenny is too technical and smart to lose to a guy as reckless and wild as huerta.
JohnnyNapalm
8/8/08 1:52:03PM
If you look back to Roger's fight with Clay, El Matador was getting the worst of it during the better part of that fight. Is Guida on the same level as Kenny? No, I don't think so.

And while styles make fights Roger is fighting a guy who used to bang with welterweights successfully. Since moving down to lightweight Kenny's cardio has improved which naturally improves his entire game.

Bottomline, everything Roger brings Kenny should be able to bring and more. I doubt that it will be easy but Kenny should find a way to win.
mrkennedy
8/8/08 2:44:21PM
i will never pick florian i dislike him so much
Kastro
8/8/08 3:10:51PM

Posted by nickcuc547

i think huerta fans will be really disappointed with this one. kenny is too technical and smart to lose to a guy as reckless and wild as huerta.

Well said my friend... I have said this before that Huerta is too wild and wreckless to hang with a much more calculated and intelligent Kenny Florian..

I do want Huerta to win as I like him as an entertaining fighter who will bang it out for the fans I just think this is a bad match-up for him.. we'll see..
jawbreaker517
8/8/08 9:44:12PM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

Roger Huerta vs kenny florian is going to be such a good fight. i dont think i can wait till saturday
huerta WILL win im 100 percent sure. Huerta fights to the level of his opponent. if his opponent is fighting shitty then he will fight shitty. when his opponent turns it into a war he turns it into a war ! and kenny is there to bring a war i just dont see him beating huerta unless he catches him in a sub which i doubt he will

WAR HUERTAAAA !!!!!!

Survey says...WRONG! Huerta was unable to keep the same pace as Guida, instead catching him with a lucky choke at the end. Florian's jiu jitsu is on a whole nother plain. If he can take Huerta's back as easy as Guida did, Huerta's in trouble because I can guarantee he won't slip out of Florian's hooks.
bls1919
8/9/08 1:19:42AM
All I have to say is WAR Triple F. Florian Finishes Fights. But seriously, Kenny by sub late 2nd
Mayhem13
8/9/08 2:25:08AM
I'm gonna go with Huerta...but I really dont know if he will pull through..

I think the pace he will bring might be able to wear Kenny down, and he can Roger will get the ud.
TSaL
8/9/08 7:54:41AM
War!!!!!!
Purge
8/9/08 8:39:17AM
I have Huerta by UD, I think that Kenny will break if Roger pushes the pace.
cheesy-maggot
8/9/08 3:27:20PM
Roger Huerta is my favorite fighter so i'm definately going for him. I don't see Huerta getting caught in a sub, i could see him losing a UD, i just doubt it will happen. WARRR HUERTA!!!
Stills79
8/9/08 7:51:52PM

Survey says...WRONG! Huerta was unable to keep the same pace as Guida, instead catching him with a lucky choke at the end. Florian's jiu jitsu is on a whole nother plain. If he can take Huerta's back as easy as Guida did, Huerta's in trouble because I can guarantee he won't slip out of Florian's hooks.

Lucky choke? He had Clay hurt bad in that third round from a knee and made a excellent transition to his back against the cage and choked him out. Nothing lucky about that.