War and Peace at Jackson's Gym

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » War and Peace at Jackson's Gym
ChrisSabal
7/23/12 5:10:46PM
Link

FIRST LOOK: Sports Illustrated on NBC Sports Network goes inside Jackson's Gym, the holy grail of MMA training.
Chael_Sonnen
7/23/12 5:21:39PM
Great place to improve your long distance running
lll-lll
7/23/12 6:01:25PM
The Mecca for boring fighters worldwide. I hear next weeks seminars will be "The Art of the Jab and Grab" hosted by John Ruiz, followed by "By Any Means Necessary" with Matt Lindland.
infestructure
7/23/12 6:26:39PM

Posted by lll-lll

The Mecca for boring fighters worldwide. I hear next weeks seminars will be "The Art of the Jab and Grab" hosted by John Ruiz, followed by "By Any Means Necessary" with Matt Lindland.

I hear the "Leg Hugging 101" course is quite good.
machodog76
7/23/12 6:47:17PM
Jackson's MMA has some very entertaining fighters, Sherdog had an interesting interview with him about this where Greg lays out hard numbers on the amount of bonuses his guys have received and finish percentages that really discredits the idea that he has nothing but boring game plans. I think the misconception comes from a handful of guys at the top that do seem to just be trying to out-point their opponents.
tcunningham
7/23/12 7:20:05PM
i think there ARE some exciting fighter out of jacksons, unfortunetly a few of the most well known fighters associated with jacksons have had some boring fights that earned the gym kind of a boring reputation. lenard garcia, donald cerrone, jon jones all come to mind when i think of NON-boring fighters. and lets not forget carlos condit, even though his last fight was boring, he has had tons of exciting finishes prior to the diaz fight. i give them a pass