war

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » war
jawbreaker517
7/9/08 10:32:52PM
leben and bisping set for war. i see the fight being very close, but see bisping outlasting leben.
nickcuc547
7/9/08 10:45:27PM
i see bisping out classing leben, the crippler will hang in there because he's tough as nails but the count is just too skilled for him.
Khaos
7/9/08 10:49:48PM
I disagree. I think Leben comes out wild, then finishes Bisping in round 2.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/9/08 10:53:09PM
bisping will beat the cripler by decision or knock out.
big_timmy
7/9/08 11:01:12PM
Leben comes out like a homeless person on bad acid, but Bisping picks him apart till the drugs have worn off, then knocks him out in the 2nd.
holt8081
7/9/08 11:14:42PM
Leban by knock out rd 2
RandyCouture
7/9/08 11:16:28PM
Bisping 1st round KO he will knock that granite block off leben
MuSh
7/9/08 11:19:05PM
bisping tko in rd 3 or by decision. crippler gets winded in later rounds bisping will take advantage of that
DiabloFreak56
7/9/08 11:38:30PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

leben and bisping set for war. i see the fight being very close, but see bisping outlasting leben.

your joking right?

leben is gonna knock bisping out, if you watched terry martin vs leben you see leben is dangerous even when he has nothing left. bisping is gonna feel a right hook to the chin and get dropped

also since leben is training in hawaii hes been a different fighter
Bowen50
7/10/08 12:07:50AM
Leben wins round 2 with a VICIOUS KO and then takes a dump on the english flag haha jk
RNC
7/10/08 12:58:26AM
Bisping will win a decision, or maybe if Leben gases, TKO in the late third.

I don't see Leben winning this fight by any means.
eyeforeigneye
7/10/08 1:01:02AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by jawbreaker517

your joking right?

leben is gonna knock bisping out, if you watched terry martin vs leben you see leben is dangerous even when he has nothing left. bisping is gonna feel a right hook to the chin and get dropped

couldnt have put it better myself, Leben will take him out early and embarrass him in front of his motherland.. id even put a stupidass avatar on it.. like i said when they were originally gonna fight, Chris Leben will knock the shit outta Michael Bisping with ease. and his face.

Leben rd 1 TKO (**** Bisping, btw Hamill won and everyone knows it)
DPimm
7/10/08 8:23:07AM
Leben has a great strategy for all his fights.... let his opponent puch himself out... moslty by hitting him in the face over and over. Then once Leben is puch drunk and delerious... he swings for the fences.

Always a solid game plan. Especially if you do not mind spending your "Golden Years" drinking your dinner thru a straw, while your muscles spasm and twitch uncontrollably!

D0wnUnd6e6r
7/10/08 8:27:22AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by jawbreaker517

your joking right?

terry martin got cut from the UFC for a reason
misses1112
7/10/08 8:42:49AM
I'm leaning towards Leben on this one.
Purge
7/10/08 9:30:26AM
Bisping by knockout in round 2, Leben's brawling style will only get him so far.
emfleek
7/10/08 9:33:51AM
My heart says Leben.

My brain says Bisping.

I really hope Leben knocks his block off.
JBatch
7/10/08 9:49:48AM

Posted by emfleek

My heart says Leben.

My brain says Bisping.

I really hope Leben knocks his block off.

I am in exactly the same situation. Leben is my co-fav. fighter along with GSP and I really hope he wins. Its just Bisping has looked unbeatable at 185 not giving his opponents any downtime while he throws everything but the kitchen sink at them.

I would like to see this end rd 1 with a KO. But I am going to say Bisping gets rocked bad in the late 1st early 2nd takes Leben down and Leben slaps on a triangle to finish the Count.

Very exciting fight though. We are going to see some bombs being thrown. And whoever said Leben is going to get picked apart by Bisping is one crack, Leben just stood in there against a very sound technical striker also comming down from 205 in Sakara and rocked his world. I've said it before and I'll say it again Leben's kryptonite is tall guys 6'3 and over and who are usually Canadian Starnes, MacDonald, Doerkson (exception the amzing Spider)
jawbreaker517
7/11/08 11:10:17AM
the only time leben looked like a new fighter is when he fought martin. if you look at his next fight, looks like the same old leben. its funny when people think just because someone has a good hook, they are gonna win a fight. bisping is far too technical for leben and technicality wins fights. bisping is used to fighting guys at 205 that are much bigger than leben and going the distance with them(Rashad Evans). we will see who is the more intense fighter when they fight. leben is very intense, but i havent seen a fighter in a long time with more intensity than bisping since dropping down to 185. we'll see!
eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 1:55:34PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

the only time leben looked like a new fighter is when he fought martin. if you look at his next fight, looks like the same old leben. its funny when people think just because someone has a good hook, they are gonna win a fight. bisping is far too technical for leben and technicality wins fights. bisping is used to fighting guys at 205 that are much bigger than leben and going the distance with them(Rashad Evans). we will see who is the more intense fighter when they fight. leben is very intense, but i havent seen a fighter in a long time with more intensity than bisping since dropping down to 185. we'll see!

i dunno man, Leben still looked pretty solid when he beat Alessio Sakara also. Bisping is a hell of a fighter, especially at 185.. no disagreements on that... but he still hasnt fought anyone yet with an equally impressive striking game (not Hamill, not Rashad, definitely not Sinosic, McCarthy, or even Day).. especially one that doesnt get phased easily by a few good punches. it should be a war, but i just think Leben will hang in long enough to catch Bisping with somethin wicked..
jawbreaker517
7/11/08 2:31:14PM
have you ever seen a leben fight? its usually the complete opposite. leben never waits and gases himself out, even though hes looked more patient in the martin fight.
KYGUY07
7/11/08 2:34:27PM
Bisping is a totally different fighter at 185 pounds, he will come out and finish leben late first round, or early second round.
eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 2:50:42PM

Posted by jawbreaker517

have you ever seen a leben fight? its usually the complete opposite. leben never waits and gases himself out, even though hes looked more patient in the martin fight.

no, ive never seen Chris Leben fight before..
Pookie
7/11/08 2:56:08PM
If kalib starnes can beat leben... it kind of forces my pick.
eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 3:14:33PM
im just sayin i think its about time that Bisping gets beat in front of his own turf for good measure. yea, sure Leben's had a handful of losses (including Starnes, but also including Silva + MacDonald).. but he's also beaten pretty tough guys like Cote, Swick, Fioravanti, Martin, Sakara. Bisping had trouble with Hamill + Evans, but other then that all he's fought in the UFC has been scrubs/hasbeens.. Sinosic, McCarthy, Day, Josh Haynes, Schaffer. i about busted a nut the first time they announced this fight before Leben went to jail, simply because its finally someone who can and will knock Bisping off the high horse he's been riding for too long
Violence108
7/11/08 3:47:01PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by jawbreaker517

your joking right?

yes but Terry was also very tired, Bisping is always in good shape to go all 3 rounds none stop, so i think he will outlast Leben and maybe win by TKO or Submission, i dont think that Bisping can KO Leben