EA Wanting to Make A MMA Game!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » EA Wanting to Make A MMA Game!
Ultimate_fighter
2/28/08 4:20:26PM
This could be the annoucement dana is having today that they also signed a contract with EA??? Cuz they had UFC Tapout and Sudden Impact going at the same time or UFC: Throwdown... So who knows?

EA MMA VideoGames
DCRage
2/28/08 4:31:41PM
No and no. THQ already has such a deal for UFC videogames, and the announcement was that Bud Light is a new UFC sponsor.
loonytnt
2/28/08 4:47:31PM
EA would make the best mma game imo, there sports games are the best
TWITA
2/28/08 5:09:43PM
DCRage hit it correctly. THQ is doing the UFC game next year - and it looks awesome. Being developed by the same guys who do the WWE SD Vs. RAW games.
loonytnt
2/28/08 5:15:41PM
it may look good but if it plays like crap im be mad, the last ufc games were not to good imo, i could win by tapout with chuck on BJ penn....in 5 sec of the fight
DevonFoxy
2/28/08 6:01:03PM

Posted by loonytnt

it may look good but if it plays like crap im be mad, the last ufc games were not to good imo, i could win by tapout with chuck on BJ penn....in 5 sec of the fight

THQ made the Smackdown Vs Raw Series and those games were some of the best wrestling/fighting games ever so I'm confident that this game will be the cream of the crop.
loonytnt
2/28/08 7:55:06PM
i know what you are saying but mma and wrestling are not the same but im hoping for the best
Ultimate_fighter
2/29/08 7:27:45PM
Yea, i guess bud light was the big surprise... but yea, this game should be good, i hope its IFL or something
maybe one last Pride FC game?
ncordless
3/1/08 2:04:32AM
Maybe they will follow CBS and get a deal with EliteXC.

They could call it "Kimbo Slice's Punchout!"
Cladrix
3/1/08 12:11:21PM
If EA makes an MMA game to me it would be a great game because they made Fight Night Round 3 which is the best contact sports game ever.
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 5:11:32PM

Posted by Cladrix

If EA makes an MMA game to me it would be a great game because they made Fight Night Round 3 which is the best contact sports game ever.

Yea i wish they would have signed with UFC before THQ did, but o well, THQ has made Pride FC before and they make really good wrestling games...
p_unit23
3/24/08 9:45:26PM
this better not be no button masher game like those other ufc games were.
NatedawgThaM
3/24/08 9:51:10PM
Theres will actually be better then the UFC game. IMHO Maybe not big names wise on the game. But there quality game play will be sick. Fight Night Round 3 was straight crazy.

I can't wait for an MMA game made by EA!!!!
chubbud22
3/25/08 12:55:29AM
If the game is quality it will smash THQ. Just because you put UFC on it doesnt mean it will be a great game, but THQ has made those Smack down vs Raw games pretty sick. I think EA would put ot an excellent game that could compete with UFC/THQ; I for one would have to buy both on PS3, since I dont think THQ makes games for X-BOX do they?
mrkennedy
3/25/08 10:44:37AM
EA can do a WEC game
skinnator
3/25/08 10:46:37AM
thats ok. They will make some money