i really wanted

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » i really wanted
PunishmentFan
5/27/08 10:53:11PM
well everyone i just thinkin about this for few weeks now since mac danzig won tuf what if matt Arroyo was never hurt do you think it be a good fight i thought he and mac would of fought at the end i think both of them would of put a very good fight on whats ur thoughts could it be a match up in the future or never will happen i wanna see matt arroyo fight he is very good
Svartorm
5/27/08 11:31:45PM
I think it would have been a better fight than Speers vs. Danzig turned out to be, but I think Danzig would have won rather handily. Bocek is a much better all-around grappler than Arroyo and Danzig put him away, via sub of all things. Danzig is an underrated grappler.
holt8081
5/27/08 11:50:55PM
I cant wait for Clay to beat down Mac
Aaronno9
5/28/08 1:47:57AM

Posted by Svartorm

I think it would have been a better fight than Speers vs. Danzig turned out to be, but I think Danzig would have won rather handily. Bocek is a much better all-around grappler than Arroyo and Danzig put him away, via sub of all things. Danzig is an underrated grappler.

I actually feel that mac would of beat down arroyo pretty bad, matt wanted no part of that fight. Mac is awesomely well rounded, its just a pity for him his divisions topped by b.j Penn.
bullettdodger
5/28/08 3:17:40AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Svartorm

I actually feel that mac would of beat down arroyo pretty bad, matt wanted no part of that fight. Mac is awesomely well rounded, its just a pity for him his divisions topped by b.j Penn.

who gave you that av?
RMFG_187
5/28/08 3:51:11AM
Mac wins in this fight IMO. but I want Mac's next fight to be against Tyson Griffin, or Lauzon.
juanez13
5/28/08 6:59:50AM

Posted by RMFG_187

Mac wins in this fight IMO. but I want Mac's next fight to be against Tyson Griffin, or Lauzon.

griffin has pretty much the same style as clay, so him fighting clay should tell us alot of how he would do against some of the better wrestlers in he division (frankie edgar, grey, griffin, lauzon, etc....)
dannyfrank
5/29/08 10:26:13PM
i think that danzig would beat down arroyo. without a doubt