anyone wanna wager on the leben/sakara fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » anyone wanna wager on the leben/sakara fight?
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 4:09:27PM
i'm picking leben

anyone wanna bet against me and pick sakara

im new to the betting system here so somebody will have to tell me how to use it and the parlay
jiujitsufreak74
2/9/08 4:26:37PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

i'm picking leben

anyone wanna bet against me and pick sakara

im new to the betting system here so somebody will have to tell me how to use it and the parlay

well, there aren't direct bets with other members anymore. there is a box on the upper left side of your screen that says :
» My Fantasy Picks (5)
» My Fantasy Wagers (1)
» My Fight Companion - NEW
» My Fighter Rankings (0)
» My Private Mailbox (0)
» My Fight Camp
» My Game History
» Secondary League

pick the one that says "My Fantasy Wagers" and then it will bring you to a page that gives you a spread on all of the fighters. in a Vegas style you then use your available money and bet on whatever fighter you would like however you cannot bet on two fighters in the same fight. the new parlay system makes it more interesting. you can only put down half or less of your money on a parlay bet and what you do is you check 2 to 4 fighters (there should be boxes next to each fighter's name). in order to win parlay you need all of them to win or you get nothing. the more you pick, the more the return goes up. also, the return goes up if you check fighters with bigger underdog odds.

the betting system uses a Vegas style as i said. for example if a fighter has +200 odds, you get $200 for every $100 that you bet. if a fighter has -200 odds, you get $100 for every $200 that you bet. hope that helped

for more info, follow this link: LINK

that link brings you to the page that the mods set up for explaining the betting system.
Jackelope
2/9/08 5:43:37PM
You can still make individual bets with other players- they just take on a whole different format now.

For instance if someone is willing to bet an avatar pic against you, then you can make that bet. You bet them that if your fighter wins they have to have a richard simmons avatar or something for two weeks, or until the next event, or whatever.
roger
2/9/08 6:53:42PM
you can bet avatars where say if i choose leben and u pick sakara ,,, sakara looses i get to choose ur avatar so i can make it gay guys or something
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 7:03:47PM
alright i'll give someone privilages to what avatar i have at the time and if i win i get to choose yours, but does anyone wanna make that wager?
Jackelope
2/9/08 7:16:45PM
I may be interested in that. I'll get back to you closer to fight time. This fight is do or die for Sakara, so I got a feeling he's gonna wanna make a statement
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 7:23:18PM

Posted by Jackelope

I may be interested in that. I'll get back to you closer to fight time. This fight is do or die for Sakara, so I got a feeling he's gonna wanna make a statement

thats what i thought about his last fight against lee but lee's credentials were too impessive and i thought it was do or die for him there too too bad lee blew out his back, send i private message if u still wanna do that cus i feel like this is leben's last shot too