Wanna see Gross? Check out Forrest Griffin.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Wanna see Gross? Check out Forrest Griffin.
madmarck
3/16/07 9:19:20AM
LINK
Its gross. Forrest infection is off the wall.

Check out the youtube videos of it Forrest Griffin Staph , Forrest Griffin Staph 2 .

Gross. Don't watch those videos if you have a weak stomach.
CWall33
3/16/07 2:02:35PM
Don't watch those videos if you have a weak stomach.

He's not kidding, that was sick.
I usually have a pretty solid stomach, but the end of the 2nd vid almost did me in.
wkm311
3/16/07 2:08:03PM
Ijust threw up in my mouth a little bit....That shit is nasty, Ive never had it before.
Doesnt it come from parasites on mats and bags?
shakeandbake
3/16/07 2:13:26PM
that was pretty nasty. the second one was the worst.
fedorwins1
3/16/07 3:12:53PM
i actually didn't think it looked that bad, seriously. is staph an infection in the bone? if it is then holy crap that has to hurt like hell.
angel-of-death
3/17/07 3:16:56PM
Damn that was sick... hope he gets it sorted out fairly easily and we see him back in the octagon soon.
madmarck
3/17/07 4:39:11PM
took this from wikipedia

Staphylococcus aureus, the most common cause of staph infections, is a spherical bacterium, frequently living on the skin or in the nose of a healthy person, that can cause a range of illnesses from minor skin infections (such as pimples, boils, and cellulitis) and abscesses, to life-threatening diseases such as pneumonia, meningitis, endocarditis, Toxic shock syndrome (TSS), and septicemia.

Link
Stickan
3/17/07 8:25:51PM
Listen to the latest Beatdown. They talk to Cole Escovedo who almost died because of staph and has trouble just walking atm. Great interview, very informative.

I hope Forrest recovers soon. At least he seemed to have caught it in time, before it did any major damage.

latest beatdown
EEKS
3/18/07 10:55:57AM
i had something similar to that, its pretty sick, wasnt staff though
warglory
3/20/07 12:58:00AM
Hmmm, it didn't look too nasty to me. Rich Franklin's busted up nose looks nastier than that.
madmarck
3/20/07 8:20:15AM

Posted by Stickan

Listen to the latest Beatdown. They talk to Cole Escovedo who almost died because of staph and has trouble just walking atm. Great interview, very informative.

I hope Forrest recovers soon. At least he seemed to have caught it in time, before it did any major damage.

latest beatdown

He almsot died? thats insane. some of those diseases are just hardcore. I have heard of people going blind from impegtago. I almsot did. I got it on my face and didnt knwo what it was until some guy told me to go 2 the doctor right away.