I wanna see Edgar/Griffin 2 or see them face Hazelett!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I wanna see Edgar/Griffin 2 or see them face Hazelett!!!
NatedawgThaM
8/18/07 3:59:32PM
I just rented UFC 67 All or Nothing and that fight was definitly fight of the night if not year because it was an undercard but both wanted to prove they have futures in the UFC Light weight division and went at a very fast pace!!!

There both wrestlers but just like every other wrestler vs. wrestler match except when Tito or Rashad are in one it turns out to be a slugfest or bar bralw with clinch brawling!!! This fight was great and it had me standing during the whole fight.

They both have great futures, Frank Edgars a 2 or 3 fights form a title shot and Griffin is about 3 or 4 away...I wanna see a rematch because that 3rd round was Bullshit!!! Griffin got hit in the nuts freakin' obviously but the ref was smokin crack and told him to fight on. I would have hit the ref in the crotch right there plus griffin had him in the real tight kneebar that any weaker man would have tapped!!!

Also on 67 there was a debut or a 155 named Dustin Hazelett!! The fight looked like a skinny white guy with long reach beating on a mexican lepprchaun with blue hair....Dustins a beast!!! Long reach and everything he is also a great 155 prospect...If Yves Lavinge wasn't so stupid he wouldn't have stood the fight up 20 times everytime it hit the ground then Dustin would have submitted the dude...

These 3 are future Lightweight champions and I wantn Griffin/Edgar 2!!!!

thoughts on these 3 great lightweights???
peachfuzzz1305
8/18/07 6:12:47PM
They all have potential especially Hazelett
Twenty20Dollars
8/18/07 7:16:58PM
Thiago Tavares is going to be the real future of the LW division.
tepid55
8/18/07 7:36:03PM
Dustin Hazelett is the future of the lightweight division. He's like a 155-pound version of Rich Franklin.
peachfuzzz1305
8/18/07 7:56:54PM
He is not a 155 pound version of Rich Franklin

Hazzeltt is way better on the ground
fedorwins1
8/18/07 8:49:05PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Thiago Tavares is going to be the real future of the LW division.

Him and Edgar are the future of the 155lb div.