Will WANDY throw a knee?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Will WANDY throw a knee?
MFOTHER
12/27/08 6:29:53PM
the knees were such an important weapon in Wandy's bag of tricks (escpecially against page) I dont think he threw ANY against chuck, and didnt need them against Jardine?

1. Why didnt he use them againts chuck? (i guess he just wanted a great punch KO, or wanted to keep his distance with chuck's power)

2. Will he use them againts rampage? (if he does, its his fight imo)
Twenty20Dollars
12/27/08 6:33:54PM
Chuck kept the distance from wandy. Then wandy couldnt throw any knees.

I saw wandy throws a knee to rampage within the first 2 minutes.
MikeyG
12/27/08 7:24:29PM
imo wand could have thrown knees and kicks but decided for some reason or another not to, will he in this fight? well....knees and kicks hurt worse than punches lol

wand better use kicks, because he has better kicks than griffin and look what grififn was able to do,
jawbreaker517
12/27/08 7:25:02PM
I think you'll definitely see an abundance of knees against Rampage. Because Rampage is alittle more willing to engage, Wandy can get close enough to tear up them ribs, maybe even his face. Ouch.
jgtribbett
12/27/08 10:10:33PM
I'm sure that Page has learned a lil better how to defend the knees since his last encounter with Wandy... but that doesnt have me convinced that, they wouldn't play a huge part in the fight this evening. I'm saying the Wandy shoudl most definetely throw knees.
MFOTHER
12/28/08 11:18:06AM
i think i saw one........
nickcuc547
12/28/08 1:16:00PM
both guys did a great job of keeping him on the outside, he couldn't clinch with either guy.
Franklinfan47
12/28/08 2:05:05PM
Its strange, he seems content to just trade punches since he came to the ufc (not that he didn't before, but he also used to utilize knees way more).
shogunassassin
12/29/08 5:43:17AM
I know - Wandy is annoying the BeJeesus out of me,
why wont he get in close and unleash the dog?

He is too cautious and static these days, and too small.
I think he has got so obsessed with conditioning that he has forgotten how to fight.