Wandy at pride 33

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Wandy at pride 33
DMcCabe11
8/18/07 2:59:23PM
how quickly everyone forgets.....i personally do not consider Dan Henderson the rightful champion doesn't anyone remember how sick wandy was before the fight he was in the hospital getting iv's stuck in him the night before the fight.....Yes Dan is a great fighter and i do have him picked to beat Rampage but i cant help but think he mauls Hendo in the rematch watch the fight again and tell me Silva looked like himself....... I think a healthy wanderlei comes back strong to take the UFC by storm i say his first three fights are against houston alexander, chuck, and then the winner of Rashad-Tito 2 then for his fourth he'll get a title shot against likely Shogun
NatedawgThaM
8/18/07 3:11:45PM
Few things wrong with that statement, why would you say Wandy at Pride 34 when Pride is dead?

But you are right Wandy wasn't himself and if it was the Wandy that faught Rampage twice he would have ran over Dan Henderson. He will probably rematch him just so they will have a triology but I think Wandy is getting older and I would have Dan win the 3 round unanimous decision just because Rampage will out brawl Dan and he won't be champ, and Wandy will Run over Chuck liddel healthy or unhealthy.

But against Rashad or Tito he will have trouble because if they tak ehim down he'll lose the unanimous decison because they'll just sit and throws elbows and shoot creatively and put him on his back.

Lastly, Wandy will never fight Shogun because they train together and I'm pretty sure it's agianst there rules to fight a fellow teammate...

Not trying to be rude just saying my opinion and the obvious....

Shogun will be champ for a really long time unless he gets cut and stopped or another Coleman/shogun thing happens again
DMcCabe11
8/18/07 3:15:45PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM
Lastly, Wandy will never fight Shogun because they train together and I'm pretty sure it's agianst there rules to fight a fellow teammate...

not true wandy has now moved to America and no longer trains for chute box so there is a major possibility these two wil now fight
Twenty20Dollars
8/18/07 3:30:01PM
wandy isnt going to fight houston alexander, or the winner of rashad/tito 2.
Chuck is probably the most likely opponent. or loser of hendo/rampage
DMcCabe11
8/18/07 3:32:19PM
i guess now ppl only have one fight in the UFC
TOMMYAYO05
8/18/07 6:18:21PM

Posted by DMcCabe11

how quickly everyone forgets.....i personally do not consider Dan Henderson the rightful champion doesn't anyone remember how sick wandy was before the fight he was in the hospital getting iv's stuck in him the night before the fight.....Yes Dan is a great fighter and i do have him picked to beat Rampage but i cant help but think he mauls Hendo in the rematch watch the fight again and tell me Silva looked like himself....... I think a healthy wanderlei comes back strong to take the UFC by storm i say his first three fights are against houston alexander, chuck, and then the winner of Rashad-Tito 2 then for his fourth he'll get a title shot against likely Shogun

I totally agree i think a healthy wanderlei would beat hendo anyday,but i do disagree for the fact that im picking rampage to beat hendo.
gamez0932
8/18/07 8:44:22PM
if wanderlei felt like he wasnt 100% he shouldnt have fought, i know he wanted to give the fans a show, but to put his reputation on the line was stupid, wanderlei is a great fighter but since he did fight and hendo beat him, people can argue that henderson is the better fighter... and i believe hendo will beat rampage
TOMMYAYO05
8/19/07 3:44:16AM

Posted by gamez0932

if wanderlei felt like he wasnt 100% he shouldnt have fought, i know he wanted to give the fans a show, but to put his reputation on the line was stupid, wanderlei is a great fighter but since he did fight and hendo beat him, people can argue that henderson is the better fighter... and i believe hendo will beat rampage

Thats just how wandi rolls though.You think the axe murderer is going to ever back down from a fight??helllll na he imo is a better fighter than hendo.