Wandy/Chuck...for real this time?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Wandy/Chuck...for real this time?
Eazee_E
7/11/07 12:43:28PM
According to ufcjunkie the fight has been agreed upon to take place at UFC 76 in Anaheim. Let's hope it's actually happening. I can't wait, 76 is shaping up to be freaking awesome......

http://ufcjunkie.com/

kmansoori6
7/11/07 1:22:17PM
Can't wait for this one. I hope Wandy pulls off a badass KO. Either way I hope its a war!
Jujiden
7/11/07 1:43:57PM
I definitely see this one becoming a bang out. They both love to strike and I think Silva's striking is more advanced than Chuck's any day. Silva's stance is also more complete and not as open and exposed as Chuck's. Plus, Silva had a black belt in BJJ, which is interesting because you rarely see him take it to the ground, but if he does, you know that he's deadly there too.

But....Chuck has that overhand right that bombs like and H-bomb every time it lands.

Either way, it's an important fight for both fighters with Silva coming off of 2 consecutive losses to Henderson and Cro Cop and Liddell losing twice to Rampage. Whoever loses will have a heck of a time getting another shot at the title for a while. Especially with Shogun and Hendo in there.
papercut
7/11/07 3:01:11PM

Posted by kmansoori6

Can't wait for this one. I hope Wandy pulls off a badass KO. Either way I hope its a war!

hope wandy pulls a KO in the first round