Wandy vs. BJ???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Wandy vs. BJ???
blkssncpt
7/19/07 4:09:45AM
ok so i just saw the video in our video sections and in the interview BJ said he put out a challenge to Wandy.... is he serious he'd get murdered maybe if he took him to the ground but BJ's crazy for this, but anyways when did he do this interview was it a while ago i couldnt have been that recent could it? just wanted to know when that interview was shot and what ever happened to make BJ wanna fight Wanderlei so bad???
Mastodon2
7/19/07 6:10:05AM
Don't count the Hilo boy out, if he caught Wanderlei during one of Wanderlei's wide looping combos he could take him down, and then it's BJ's game!

Northrend
7/19/07 6:22:38AM
I think a reported asked Wandy if he would ever fight BJ (because he just moved up to fight Lyoto) and Wandy said it would be easy money (probably because he knows he is so little..whatever) and BJ then released that video.
CageThomas101
7/19/07 9:41:59AM
Wandy said he could he didn't say he was plus Wandy wants to fight Chuck Liddell.
ocho-cinco
7/19/07 2:42:04PM
I can't see this fight ever happening.
SpiderSilva
7/19/07 5:52:22PM
Bj has no problem with weight when he beat Renzo he was 190
BJ is too had to predict because he is soooo good I would Pay too see that fight
mkiv9secsupra
7/20/07 12:35:11PM
i would pay to see BJ get murdered....Seriously...Wandy would go to jail for homicide for this....
Gkizi
7/20/07 5:55:52PM
Wanderlei is too much for BJ...
LHK
7/20/07 7:28:25PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

i would pay to see BJ get murdered....Seriously...Wandy would go to jail for homicide for this....

I agree.