Wanderlei Silva Has Vitor Belfort Stuck In His Throat

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei Silva Has Vitor Belfort Stuck In His Throat
DCRage
12/27/10 3:49:07PM
Specifically his loss to the next challenger for Anderson Silva's UFC Middleweight Title. "The war has started. I’ll catch you, understand bro? I’ll catch him because our first fight did not prove anything really; it was a technical error and also a lucky moment. He knocked me out quickly. That loss is stuck in my throat and I will turn it over. I am a different fighter now and this time the one who is going to do the knocking out is me. I’ll beat him badly. I’m already preparing myself for this bout. I’m acting on his mindset. Everybody knows he is strong but is psychologically weak. Everybody knows he goes to bits before going in to fight, so I’m damaging his mind already." Said loss was at UFC 17.5, when Belfort KO'd SIlva in just 44 seconds.

Article
BigBadAl
12/27/10 4:03:37PM
First of all 'I've got Vitor Belfort stuck in my throat' is a comment I would expect to hear from Jenna Jemeson not Wandy.

Secondly Wandy it does prove something. It proves that Vitor can knock your ass out quick time.
SmileR
12/27/10 4:19:07PM
Wand is calling out a lot of guys who I don't personally give him much chance against. A razor close decision against Bisping does't mean he can beat Sonnen and Vitor. Those guy are cream of the crop MW's and sadly I don't see Wand coming near any of them anymore.
pmoney
12/27/10 6:43:34PM
I'd like to see this one happen. That's a guaranteed KO. Probably of Wanderlei... But who knows?
Pookie
12/27/10 10:52:45PM

Posted by SmileR

Wand is calling out a lot of guys who I don't personally give him much chance against. A razor close decision against Bisping does't mean he can beat Sonnen and Vitor. Those guy are cream of the crop MW's and sadly I don't see Wand coming near any of them anymore.

30-27!!!
SmileR
12/27/10 11:49:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by SmileR

30-27!!!

I thought it was 29-28. But that was a seriously close fight either way!
Wand is mouthing off about a lot of the top guys recently and with his only two recent wins being Bisping and Jardine I'd say he needs to beat a few guys before he gets Belfort or Sonnen.
tcunningham
12/28/10 1:15:03AM
yeah i dont see it going well for wandy. im a huge wandy fan but i really do think hes coming towards the end of his fighting career. he can still perform but hes showing signs of slowing plus hes been brutally knocked out way to many times.
vomitshovel
12/28/10 6:50:04AM
Fact is that Wandy puts on a show. He fights well, despite being tied for the most battered fighter over their career with the likes of Sakuraba and Nogueira.
The dude deserves more respect than his current day fighting prowess shows, he truly is a legend in the sport.
He is the type of fighter I'm sure his fans don't mind seeing lose, cause it's always a FIGHT.
sbulldavid
12/28/10 9:20:37PM
I think that he will get Vitor if Vitor can't get past Silva. I think Wandy has at least a couple of good years but I can't see him ever beating Vitor, just a really bad style clash, but it would be one of the most watched fights in UFC history.
Kpro
12/28/10 10:35:07PM
This thread delivers nothing that I expected to see when i clicked.