Wanderlei Silva Vs Rich Franklin

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Wanderlei Silva Vs Rich Franklin
juanez13
7/1/08 10:52:45PM
bullettdodger
7/1/08 11:01:53PM
That is so funny man, interesting how Franklin plays a bit dirty with the Fault in the 2nd one and i think Wandy pumps Franklin in the first one, goes slightly off rhythm to mess with the opponent, yeah we're competitive with our RPS
Shawn91111
7/1/08 11:09:16PM
Wandy has IMO one of the best RPS strategies out there. His scissor clinch has been the best its ever been. He has benefited greatly from training at Xtreme Couture. Forrest trains there as well, so Rampage watch your ass!
Pookie
7/1/08 11:56:03PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Wandy has IMO one of the best RPS strategies out there. His scissor clinch has been the best its ever been. He has benefited greatly from training at Xtreme Couture. Forrest trains there as well, so Rampage watch your ass!

Id have to disagree, its quite obvious i n my eyes that its simply Wanderlei's instinct that has trained his viscious Scissor strategy to perfection.

And Boo to Franklin for cheating twice in the final set.

Changing from paper to rock after wandy had chosen scissors, and then trying to steal a point with a premature paper.
roger
7/2/08 12:12:44AM
funny never thought i would see that
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/2/08 2:39:21PM
wow......& by watching those 2 in the video, it makes me wish they swapped their respective weight classes even more (Wand 185, Rich 205)
goatse
7/2/08 2:50:31PM
rich would win in a fight