Wanderlei Silva Expects to Fight at UFC 92

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei Silva Expects to Fight at UFC 92
MMAcca
9/3/08 3:32:07PM
Wanderlei Silva says in this video that he plans to return to the Octagon before the year is out:

LINK
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/3/08 4:04:44PM
fabulous news.....im kinda hopin for soko
prozacnation1978
9/3/08 4:09:45PM
i think it will be wandy vs rampage
and shogun will face sokou if he can knock out cane quick
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/3/08 4:15:03PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i think it will be wandy vs rampage
and shogun will face sokou if he can knock out cane quick

i forgot cane/soko was at 89......SHIT i cant wait to see that for free
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
9/3/08 4:34:56PM
Plz let it be Rampage.
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/08 5:01:12PM
hasnt wandy been saying this all along that he is going to fight at the end of the year show just no opponent named for him yet.
WrestlersAssassin
9/3/08 5:04:51PM
Here's to Wand being back on form to a UFC title, to my favorite MMA fighter of all time, cheers Wand!!!
sparky
9/3/08 7:08:50PM
As long as "The Axe Murderer" is fighting I'm happy. I dont even care who the opponent is at this point just want to see him get in the octagon again. I want to see Wanderlei go on a winning streak get the animal back in him, then give him a title shot.
MFOTHER
9/3/08 7:29:50PM

yup....not really NEWS to me..
JackHammerXXX
9/3/08 8:20:24PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

hasnt wandy been saying this all along that he is going to fight at the end of the year show just no opponent named for him yet.

Yes!!!!And that's about it, I mean come on. I've known since summertime,his desire to fight on the end of the year card.

Where's the opponent rumors? I think they're waiting for Hamill/Franklin, Soko/Cane, or Bonnar.
Rampage seems too unlikely, and I'd rather see a Shogun/Rampage II, before Wand/Ramp III with no champ. belt on the line. Then again, these guys won't need 3 rounds to get their business handled, I'm sure of it.
DiabloFreak56
9/3/08 9:22:29PM
anyone they put in front of him he will beat. so to be honest the most exciting person to fight him i think would be shogun but they wont do that