Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann bout more than doubles all-time FUEL ratings record

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann bout more than doubles all-time FUEL ratings record
grappler0000
3/5/13 1:35:36PM
UFC and Fox officials were in celebratory mood over the success of Saturday night's UFC on FUEL TV 8 show headlined by Wanderlei Silva's knockout win over Brian Stann.

The fight of the year candidate - on a show featuring Silva's, Mark Hunt's and Takanori Gomi's return to fighting in Japan after years of absence - drew 485,000 viewers live for the three-hour show. That more than doubles the previous all-time record for the station of 217,000 viewers set for UFC on FUEL TV 1, headlined by Diego Sanchez vs. Jake Ellenberger, on February 15, 2012...

Full Story
prozacnation1978
3/5/13 2:47:13PM
Of course it would fucking card was better than half the ppv last year. They should have just made it a free numbered event like the old days
BillsNewAccount
3/5/13 3:25:59PM
The only service provider I can get in Chicago is Comcast and they don't carry Fuel.
Poor_Franklin
3/5/13 4:37:49PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

The only service provider I can get in Chicago is Comcast and they don't carry Fuel.

before the next Fuel event, shoot me a PM. i know a couple of websites that will help you out
Bubbles
3/5/13 8:57:05PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

before the next Fuel event, shoot me a PM. i know a couple of websites that will help you out

or just move to Canada and watch it for free on Sportsnet
Boo_Radley21
3/5/13 10:07:27PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Poor_Franklin

or just move to Canada and watch it for free on Sportsnet

Leave it to us canadians to rock the fuck out of everything
jae_1833
3/6/13 12:05:05AM
Canada...reminds of a South Park song...