Wanderlei sends video message to Chael, says he will break his nose!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Wanderlei sends video message to Chael, says he will break his nose!
WAND1
8/23/13 4:40:41PM
for those who said wand was scared of chael, watch this video!!! he looks pist and says he wants to fight chael and he will destroy him! WAR WAND!!!

Video
jjeans
8/23/13 4:42:31PM
He talks about coming in there to fight etc

But yet he wasn't very good at fighting against Tito.
WAND1
8/23/13 4:44:21PM
that was when tito was the face of ufc.. wanderlei has done more lately than tito has. tito just wants a pay check now adays
DeadHead988
8/23/13 5:34:48PM
Talk is cheap. Quit bitching about money and sign the contract.
SmileR
8/23/13 6:28:59PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Nailed it! If he's so pissed why not take the pay check an "break his nose" step up or step away chump!
Poor_Franklin
8/23/13 6:40:51PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by DeadHead988

Nailed it! If he's so pissed why not take the pay check an "break his nose" step up or step away chump!

Maybe Wand has every intention of taking the fight, just trying to negotiate some extra $ first. Nothing wrong with that. He doesnt have many fights left.
jjeans
8/23/13 6:46:16PM

Posted by WAND1

that was when tito was the face of ufc.. wanderlei has done more lately than tito has. tito just wants a pay check now adays

Think you missed the point of my post. I was implying all this talk from Wanderlei about fighting him and hurting him... Wandy wasn't good at fighting Tito when Wandy was "fighting" off his back.

What Tito did was talk a lot of trash and took people down and beat them up... And Wanderlei had no answer to that?

Chael P talks a lot of trash and is gonna try to do the exact same thing. It doesn't matter what Tito's done lately. Tito in the old days has almost an identical gameplan to Chael nowheredays. Except Chael is a NCAA D1 All American Wrestler, and Tito barely has any wrestling accolades.

Wanderlei can talk all the crap he wants to at how he's going to break his nose and everything but in my opinon he's gonna have to do this from his back cause I haven't seen anything from Wandereli recently that makes me think he can defend a NCAA Division 1 wrestlers takedowns.
Webbie
8/23/13 6:52:49PM
I still have no interest in this fight. As much as I love Wand, he's too easy of a win for Sonnen. It's really no contest.
Chael_Sonnen
8/23/13 10:37:07PM

Posted by WAND1

for those who said wand was scared of chael, watch this video!!! he looks pist and says he wants to fight chael and he will destroy him! WAR WAND!!!
http://fightstarmma.com/brand-new-wanderlei-sends-personal-video-threat-to-chael-sonnen-looks-like-the-fight-may-just-happen/

Ya lost me at 'he looks' pist.

That silly video had the production value of a WSOF card....Vand's "street cred" just went down to -25%

jakewalters
8/23/13 11:47:10PM
Wanderlei looks like a guy who is emotionally disturbed in that video.

I hope he doesn't do anything to himself after this loss...
jae_1833
8/24/13 8:50:48AM
Now that is a hype video!
Michael_Corleone
8/24/13 3:34:04PM
Shit is about to go down son!