Wanderlei says "Randy 100% Win" on Saturday

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei says "Randy 100% Win" on Saturday
TimW001
11/11/08 1:35:02PM
jakeiceman
11/11/08 1:37:47PM
I like Wand more and more everyday
gsquat
11/11/08 1:49:26PM
What was with the Jonny Cash playing constantly in the background?
bullettdodger
11/11/08 1:51:47PM
Hillarious, i enjoyed this video a lot! especially when Wandy and that guy from sirius are talking
wapttn
11/11/08 2:14:06PM
anybody figure out what was goin on at the end with dana, 50 and interscope? I know 50 has a new album coming out soon and it looked like dana was trying to either get one of his songs, or get him to do a song... either for a fighter's entrance music or maybe a new ufc theme song? It looks like they're trying to work a copromotion of some kind doesnt it?
dannyfrank
11/11/08 3:53:01PM

Posted by gsquat

What was with the Jonny Cash playing constantly in the background?

EDIT: never mind, i misread the post
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
11/11/08 5:53:13PM
did you expect him to say his friend/ training partner/owner of the gym he trains at was going to lose?
TimW001
11/12/08 2:30:33AM

Posted by wapttn

anybody figure out what was goin on at the end with dana, 50 and interscope? I know 50 has a new album coming out soon and it looked like dana was trying to either get one of his songs, or get him to do a song... either for a fighter's entrance music or maybe a new ufc theme song? It looks like they're trying to work a copromotion of some kind doesnt it?

I think it has to do with fighter entrances. Like 50, and the rappers under him but from his company, will get a huge amount of the entrance songs at UFC events.

Or maybe it has to do with the entrance songs on DVD's.
haggiswashere
11/12/08 2:33:19AM

Posted by TimW001

Posted by wapttn

I think it has to do with fighter entrances. Like 50, and the rappers under him but from his company, will get a huge amount of the entrance songs at UFC events.

Or maybe it has to do with the entrance songs on DVD's.

I hope it isn't changing the theme song. i love that song.
EvenFlow
11/12/08 2:54:14AM
65/45 for me in favor of Brock, Ive doubted Randy before but this time I really doubt that he can win, unless Randy can get a sub the only way I see him winning is a long war of atrition, we dont know if Brock can last that long, as of now I have Brock winning with Randy on teh parlay.