Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer” Silva: “This victory is ours”

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wanderlei “The Axe Murderer” Silva: “This victory is ours”
« Previous Page
EON
5/30/08 6:40:33PM

Posted by hippysmacker
As for Wandy's victory , it was the nights highlight for me. We had a mass rugby scrum -type - jumping- hug in the middle of the living room when the ref stopped it.

lol, yeah that KO got us all pumped up as well and we drank to Wands return, easily the highlight for me too
TimW001
5/31/08 2:06:38AM

Posted by EON

Posted by hippysmacker
As for Wandy's victory , it was the nights highlight for me. We had a mass rugby scrum -type - jumping- hug in the middle of the living room when the ref stopped it.

lol, yeah that KO got us all pumped up as well and we drank to Wands return, easily the highlight for me too

Yea I kind of flipped out in the bar. The person I was with was cheering for Jardine, but he was smiling because it was an awesome KO.
sweepking
5/31/08 3:55:41AM
I saw this cool Wanderlei silva training video at
http://matratz.com/2008/05/31/training-with-wanderlei-silva/
Biggee
5/31/08 11:55:25AM
Good Video!

Im so glad he won, i think i almost cried lol. I mean it was great, if he would of lost, i would of been dumbfounded. Im ready for him to fight chuck again, the only issue i have with that, is just like somoone posted above me, it's 50/50 and i would hate for him to lose, that would just knock him back all over again.

My highlight of that night was:
1. When wanderlei won obviously.
2. When wanderlei grabbed jardine by the throat, pushed his head down and started socking him, that was fantastic.

WAR WANDY!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]