wamma belt

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » wamma belt
MFOTHER
7/5/08 12:25:14PM
what a piece of shit............i love how they list all the things on it.....

The belt -- which features copper, gold, diamonds, leather and fur -- AND VELCRO!!!!!! it looks like shit imo.........

link

fur, diamonds , and velcro....sounds like a broke pimp
mkiv9secsupra
7/5/08 1:38:13PM
it looks like a cheap plastic belt youd by at walmart for kids or something like that.....
keith-hackney1
7/5/08 2:28:04PM
thats a piece of shit, no champ would be proud to have that on. Not even big tim, i bet even he would refuse to wear that when he goes out to buy groceries .....
JimiMak
7/5/08 2:56:47PM
stupid belt for a stupid company who have no right to claim that they crown an "undisputed" champ. The belt means nothing and looks like shit.
juanez13
7/5/08 3:25:51PM

Posted by JimiMak

stupid belt for a stupid company who have no right to claim that they crown an "undisputed" champ. The belt means nothing and looks like shit.

Jackelope
7/5/08 3:30:12PM
Wow, I guess I'm the only one who looks at a belt and doesn't give a shit what it looks like. To me a belt represents who you beat to get that belt.

After a couple of fights (if they make it that far) with the kind of HW competition they have that belt would mean a whole hell of a lot. Think if the wearer beat Timmah, Barnett, Couture, and Arlovski.

The_Ho_Bag
7/5/08 3:40:57PM
almost as ugly as Donald trumps hair =p
aaa9erh8er
7/5/08 5:23:28PM
wow that looks like almost as trashy as the wwe belts
keith-hackney1
7/6/08 10:46:59AM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

ha ha ha lol
KYGUY07
7/6/08 8:12:46PM
its the ugliest belt ive ever seen
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 9:17:48PM

Posted by MFOTHER

fur

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Connection? I think so.
Thunderfighting
7/14/08 12:52:42PM
that belt looks like it belongs to the Transexual Glitter Fighting Association of America
kMMAs
7/14/08 1:21:02PM

Posted by Jackelope

Wow, I guess I'm the only one who looks at a belt and doesn't give a shit what it looks like. To me a belt represents who you beat to get that belt.

After a couple of fights (if they make it that far) with the kind of HW competition they have that belt would mean a whole hell of a lot. Think if the wearer beat Timmah, Barnett, Couture, and Arlovski.

warglory
7/14/08 2:24:42PM

Posted by MFOTHER

what a piece of shit............i love how they list all the things on it.....

The belt -- which features copper, gold, diamonds, leather and fur -- AND VELCRO!!!!!! it looks like shit imo.........

link

fur, diamonds , and velcro....sounds like a broke pimp

PRIDE belts had velcro too. I don't think this looks that bad, it just resembles a classic boxing belt.