Walker Texas Ranger, Love it or Hate it?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Walker Texas Ranger, Love it or Hate it?
POLL: Walker Texas Ranger
Love Walker, I would have his child if he asked me 33% (6)
Hate Walker, I'd get drop kicked into last week. 39% (7)
Don King has invaided my brain... there is only the Don King 28% (5)
bullettdodger
7/1/08 1:47:48PM
Well I think it is pretty self explanatory, I have one of those oh so valued and oh so rare days off. There is nothing on television here except for an episode of W.T.R. It got me wondering what the playground's opinion of the show. I like it from the standpoint of its ridiculously bad dialogue, acting, and cinematography. Its pretty funny when Walker fights with a bear. Anyway tell me if you like it or not and add why. Thanks in advance.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/1/08 1:50:44PM
CAN'T F*CKING STAAAAAND IT!!!!!!!!!

@ Walker
dannyfrank
7/1/08 2:24:13PM
i think u know how i feel

CantAndleDaRiddum
7/1/08 3:19:42PM
i got a tattoo that says Chuck Norris forever, so of course i like it

dumb tattoo thread
holt8081
7/1/08 3:59:44PM
Stupidest fu*cking show Ive ever seen half of, I cant get though a full show,
bullettdodger
7/1/08 4:07:12PM

Posted by holt8081

my favorite part is that Chuck Norris sings the theme song himself... is there a man more legit?
zephead
7/1/08 4:07:45PM
It's Chuck. The greatest show ever.

By the way, all you who dogged will be getting a visit from Chuck in 3.....2......1...
breakdown5
7/1/08 11:14:17PM
Has anyone seen on Conan O'Brien (I think) when he pulls the lever and it plays a clip of Norris on Texas Ranger kicking someone out a window or something else ridiculous. Friggin' hilarious. It's an older bit and I don't think he still does it. But funny stuff.
holt8081
7/1/08 11:38:28PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by holt8081

my favorite part is that Chuck Norris sings the theme song himself... is there a man more legit?

there was one where he beat up two navy seals at the same time, ya thats right I said two navy seals.
bigbubbano23
7/3/08 12:49:49AM
people that make post about chuck norris usally go missing.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/3/08 7:28:28AM

Posted by breakdown5

Has anyone seen on Conan O'Brien (I think) when he pulls the lever and it plays a clip of Norris on Texas Ranger kicking someone out a window or something else ridiculous. Friggin' hilarious. It's an older bit and I don't think he still does it. But funny stuff.

One of the funniest bits on a late night talk-show IMO, props for making me remember
emfleek
7/3/08 8:26:01AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by breakdown5

One of the funniest bits on a late night talk-show IMO, props for making me remember

Agreed.

Based on cheese factor* alone, the show rules.

* I don't watch it.

However...Conan O'Brien can make just about anything funny.
misses1112
7/3/08 10:14:57AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE