wagers on the playground

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » wagers on the playground
machodog76
1/19/11 1:22:13PM
does anyone know why there haven't been any wagers on the last 2 events in the secondary league, and why there are 2 fights we can't wager on this weekends fight for the troops ufc event?
emfleek
1/19/11 1:40:31PM
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/11 4:26:02PM
I'm starting to think that it's not just not enough people picking the fight but maybe the program or system or whatever.

Because when I am checking stats per event for this event, I haven't seen the picks increase at all in the Dunham/Guillard or Yves/Cody fight in like a week. Then the Brown/Yahya and Will/Chris fight arent even shown to see how many people have picked them.
Franklinfan47
1/19/11 7:13:23PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I'm starting to think that it's not just not enough people picking the fight but maybe the program or system or whatever.

Because when I am checking stats per event for this event, I haven't seen the picks increase at all in the Dunham/Guillard or Yves/Cody fight in like a week. Then the Brown/Yahya and Will/Chris fight arent even shown to see how many people have picked them.

I think your right whats going on mods?
ncordless
1/19/11 8:38:07PM
You might be right. . . it does seem like something isn't working correctly.

The message has been sent to the higher-ups.

Does anyone have any idea how long it has been since the numbers have changed?
hippysmacker
1/20/11 5:23:17AM
Programmers on it. I was on the phone with him for an hour today. Please be patient. You will more as soon as I do. Apologies.
sparky
1/20/11 11:07:20AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Programmers on it. I was on the phone with him for an hour today. Please be patient. You will more as soon as I do. Apologies.

thanks for the heads up on it
machodog76
1/20/11 5:41:00PM
cool thanks guys!
hippysmacker
1/20/11 9:18:56PM
Ok. got this from the programmer.

" At any rate, the missing wager fights should be showing now. I'll have the full fix in effect tomorrow, as it's pretty late here and I've been racking my brain to re-create the programming that facilitates this (which we lost in our server crash )

I have some of your other concerns that I'll be addressing as well tomorrow, so sit tight old buddy."
Franklinfan47
1/20/11 10:38:17PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Ok. got this from the programmer.

" At any rate, the missing wager fights should be showing now. I'll have the full fix in effect tomorrow, as it's pretty late here and I've been racking my brain to re-create the programming that facilitates this (which we lost in our server crash )

I have some of your other concerns that I'll be addressing as well tomorrow, so sit tight old buddy."