Those wacky New Zealanders!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Those wacky New Zealanders!
scoozna
7/17/12 5:16:56PM
Those crazy New Zealand Prostitutes Street Sign Pole Dancing News Article
Poor_Franklin
7/17/12 5:21:11PM
best news story of the day!
kopower
7/17/12 5:40:42PM
Love this quote from the story

Bernie Taylor, a local resident, said: "We had a parcel delivered to us recently and the address was 'Hooker's Corner' and it found its way to us with no problems whatsoever."
FlashyG
7/17/12 5:53:08PM

Call me picky but I'm staying far far away from any prostitute big or strong enough to bend a sign post/pole by dancing on it.
infestructure
7/17/12 6:01:53PM
We are wacky all right The legal prostitution this is great though, it keeps a lot of people out of jail, and enables people who would normally have trouble finding sex, to find sex.
"Some of the prostitutes are big, strong people."
Fa'afafine - A link to a wiki article about Fa'afafine (Fah-Fah-Fee-Nay). We have hundreds of these sexually misplaced 'transgenders' running around at night, and half of them look like Mark Hunt or Jamie TeHuna with a spot of lipstick. No shit
Gogoplatapus
7/17/12 6:06:57PM
Just when you thought the world's oldest profession couldn't possibly have a new innovation.

I'm hard at work on the Hooker App as we speak.
prophecy033
7/17/12 6:20:00PM

Posted by infestructure

We are wacky all right The legal prostitution this is great though, it keeps a lot of people out of jail, and enables people who would normally have trouble finding sex, to find sex.
Fa'afafine - A link to a wiki article about Fa'afafine (Fah-Fah-Fee-Nay). We have hundreds of these sexually misplaced 'transgenders' running around at night, and half of them look like Mark Hunt or Jamie TeHuna with a spot of lipstick. No shit

grappler0000
7/17/12 7:51:59PM
Hookers are the new skateboarders.
scoozna
7/17/12 10:48:18PM

Posted by infestructure

Our man infestructure is on the scene....
Now that it's legal, does the "free market" work for the prostitution "industry" too? In other words, is there better variety, better value for the dollar, better supply (so to speak) ?

infestructure
7/18/12 3:06:17AM

Posted by scoozna
Our man infestructure is on the scene....
Now that it's legal, does the "free market" work for the prostitution "industry" too? In other words, is there better variety, better value for the dollar, better supply (so to speak) ?

Haha. I wouldn't know personally. I've never needed to buy what I can get for free But a few friends partake and all say its made things easier, cheaper and cleaner. The stigma of visiting a whore is less because its not illegal. Still, it's hardly a job you would want your loved ones doing, so I am of two minds about it.