Anybody use Vuze?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anybody use Vuze?
Boo_Radley21
2/9/09 10:27:49PM
I downloaded a movie using vuze (it's like a torrent downloader/player) but I don't know how to get it on DVD. Anybody use this program that might be able to help?
kopower
2/9/09 10:38:34PM
I just use Nero to burn dvds I download from Vuze. Just need to drag the movie over to Nero Vision or open it from the side panel. Then you can create chapters and edit anything on it. I may be wrong but I think Vuze is just a torrent downloader and you need a separate program to burn to a dvd. I'm sure you could download Nero or some other program from Vuze. I use thepiratebay.org
beerman77
2/9/09 11:49:03PM
yeah thats the problem .. nero works great for that.. if you dont have a copy of it .. thier is a kid on you tube that will teach you how to download the nero demo and teach you how to crack it to a full version.. pretty tricky cuz the kid in the video is prob 13 lol.. nero also works great for burning iso files. . i use nero 8 . way easier than most others i think
Darnok
2/10/09 11:05:13AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I downloaded a movie using vuze (it's like a torrent downloader/player) but I don't know how to get it on DVD. Anybody use this program that might be able to help?

I used Vuze (formerly Azureus) for many years and have recently switched to Bit Torrent because Vuze became way to cluncky for my liking. They kept adding all of the extra features for watching those stupid clips that it took too long to download anything.

So now I just find the movie I want on Pirate Bay and download and use a media server to send it to my TV in the living room. So now I don't have to burn it at all.