Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE FOR MY SON TO WIN

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE FOR MY SON TO WIN
zenki
3/31/07 3:44:47PM
Help us beat all these prissy kids..
Vote Tyn TYn FTMFW!!!
http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/action/photocontest/vote?entry=181605
Stickan
3/31/07 9:07:38PM
I ahve no idea what I'm oveting for but sure. I'm voting fore whatever.................yeah--- I just hope this clonde wakes uo s0poon,..
madmarck
4/3/07 3:41:23PM
No offence but i have seen cuter kids. So morally i cannot vote for her as the cutest kid.
pv3Hpv3p
4/3/07 4:03:11PM

Posted by madmarck

No offence but i have seen cuter kids. So morally i cannot vote for her as the cutest kid.

That's just mean man... Just vote for the kid, because non of the others have fathers cool enough to be into MMA and a part of MMAPG... Morality has nothing to do with it
nate22
4/4/07 8:37:06AM

Posted by madmarck

Showing your age here. .
madmarck
4/4/07 12:46:11PM

Posted by nate22

Posted by madmarck

Showing your age here. .

Can you guess it? Its somewhere inbetween 17- 142. Ill buy you a peppermint knob if you guess it right.
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/07 4:14:28PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

Posted by madmarck

Showing your age here. .

Can you guess it? Its somewhere inbetween 17- 142. Ill buy you a peppermint knob if you guess it right.

Stickan
4/4/07 4:16:18PM
28-31
madmarck
4/5/07 7:25:49PM
You guys are all off. Besides I only promised nate22 that Knob.
By the way I actually did vote. I just wanted people to think i had morals.
nate22
4/6/07 2:32:42PM

Posted by madmarck

Where i come from knob means your penis, so I won't be requiring that, thank you very much.

Hmmm, I guess 16/17.
madmarck
4/6/07 3:36:44PM

Posted by nate22

Posted by madmarck

Where i come from knob means your penis, so I won't be requiring that, thank you very much.

Hmmm, I guess 16/17.

Close it was 18. And Peppermint Knob is a hard type of Candy. Something old people usually have. Guess your not getting it. Too bad. Close though.
zenki
4/7/07 6:05:30PM
Thanks for the votes guys... Mad mark once u grow up and have a kid u wont ever make a remark like u did.. There is nothing more in the world that can put a fire under a ass of a father like disrespect to his child...
bayonetxwork
4/7/07 6:38:33PM
Got my vote.

BTW, I'm loving the Social Distortion shirt. Get some Rancid, Crass, and US Bombs shirts!