Volkmann Calls Out “Fat Turd” Internet Forum Haters

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Volkmann Calls Out “Fat Turd” Internet Forum Haters
airkerma
10/3/12 6:28:31PM
gettin fans
“I don’t understand why people say my fights are boring. It’s just a different style. People don’t understand the technical style and then other people don’t like my fights and write on the Internet and it really frustrates me.
Bubbles
10/3/12 7:07:12PM
he does have a point, but that is for other wrestlers...he is just plain boring
kopower
10/3/12 7:34:16PM
I don't mind Volkmann's fights too much. At least he tries to transition and improve his positions. It's not like he just sits in their guard, and does nothing.
prophecy033
10/3/12 7:36:33PM

Posted by kopower

I don't mind Volkmann's fights too much. At least he tries to transition and improve his positions. It's not like he just sits in their guard, and do nothing.

I agree KO, its not like he's Askren
Chael_Sonnen
10/3/12 8:28:23PM
X-Mas is right, too many fatties out there hacking away at their keyboards with food crumbs stuck inside their keys, typing like they know what they are talking about.......pathetic.

To bad X-Mas wasn't at the Presidential Debate tonight to smack a certain someone upside the head.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Dberntson
10/3/12 9:01:21PM
I dont mind volkmanns fights, just not his political jokes. Even anti wrestlers have to agree that his first fight against Paulo thiago was pretty good.
ChrisSabal
10/3/12 9:34:36PM
hey I'm not fat
Twenty20Dollars
10/4/12 12:53:30AM
Maybe he should change his nickname to the Grinch.

I'm sure Dana must hate his fights.
bjj1605
10/4/12 9:25:47AM
Insulting hardcore fans and threatening to fight them.....

I guess he's not trying to be one of those "popular" fighters.
BillsNewAccount
10/4/12 11:33:19AM
It should be an unspoken rule that all mma fighters kickbox until someone gets KO'd.

Do it for daddy Dana.
Bythar
10/4/12 1:28:30PM
My only trouble with Volkmann is his personality - I actually kinda like how he fights. He attempts to be political and he makes provocative statements like this - but the dude has no personality or charisma whatsoever.
Svartorm
10/4/12 2:01:48PM
I like Volkmann's style. It's really not his fault that he's THAT much better than everyone else in the grappling department. If he was matched up with some great scramblers like when he fought Paul Kelly, we'd have seen a lot more out of him in recent bouts.
bjj1605
10/4/12 2:02:20PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

It should be an unspoken rule that all mma fighters kickbox until someone gets KO'd.

Do it for daddy Dana.

Um....I'd hate to have to state the obvious....

But that would transform Mixed Martial Arts into kickboxing, right? So they would be the same sport. Why have two separate names for the same thing?

People who want to watch kickboxing already have that opportunity. I suggest you head over the a K1 Forum.
BuffaloDave
10/4/12 2:56:06PM

Posted by Bythar

My only trouble with Volkmann is his personality - I actually kinda like how he fights. He attempts to be political and he makes provocative statements like this - but the dude has no personality or charisma whatsoever.

I pretty much feel the same way as you.
BillsNewAccount
10/4/12 4:17:47PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Do it for daddy Dana.

Um....I'd hate to have to state the obvious....

But that would transform Mixed Martial Arts into kickboxing, right? So they would be the same sport. Why have two separate names for the same thing?

People who want to watch kickboxing already have that opportunity. I suggest you head over the a K1 Forum.

Better not let Igor Pokrajac hear you.
Goatenstein
10/4/12 4:34:57PM
Volkmann giving Danny Castillo a taste of his own medicine was oddly exciting to me.
Coolhand37
10/6/12 11:14:00AM
I am voting for Jacob volkman as a write in for the election he could beat romney and obama at the same time