Where is Vitor Ribeiro?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Where is Vitor Ribeiro?
gartface
2/22/09 2:01:01PM
I thought he had recovered after his fight with JZ? That was over two years ago...where is this guy? He needs to resurface and shake up someone's lightweight division.
Franklinfan47
2/22/09 2:31:38PM
I read a little while ago that he is coming back very soon. Will try to find the link.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
2/22/09 2:46:41PM
nevermind
Wolfenstein
2/22/09 7:08:16PM
I remember he had a pretty significant eye injury after taking a beating from GZ. I think it was a pretty big deal at the time, considered potentially career ending. Supposedly he's pretty well recovered. I know he's been working as an instructor in NYC, and there are rumors he would be back in April--I would assume fighting for K-1 Heros, as that's the organization he's signed to.
copcopps
2/23/09 11:41:02AM
I really hope he comes back, just like Arona miss those dudes
madmarck
2/26/09 1:28:45PM
RhythmAndStyle
2/27/09 2:59:46PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

I remember he had a pretty significant eye injury after taking a beating from GZ. I think it was a pretty big deal at the time, considered potentially career ending. Supposedly he's pretty well recovered. I know he's been working as an instructor in NYC, and there are rumors he would be back in April--I would assume fighting for K-1 Heros, as that's the organization he's signed to.

yeah thats the same thing i read too..i hope to see him in action in 09..keepin my fingers cross...