Vitor Belfort: ‘Wanderlei Needs to Learn to Talk Less and Fight More’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vitor Belfort: ‘Wanderlei Needs to Learn to Talk Less and Fight More’
Rabi
4/17/11 1:28:17PM
Tatame.com recently caught up with Vitor Belfort to talk to him about what’s coming down the pipe and the UFC middleweight touched on a few interesting topics including the fact that an agreed upon match-up with Wanderlei Silva fell through for unknown reasons and his desire to make it on the UFC Rio card.

Link
sbulldavid
4/17/11 2:46:27PM
I like the thought of Belcher/Belfort I think Belcher would take a decision but could be a great fight if it turns into a sprawl and brawl type match.
DeadHead988
4/17/11 3:52:55PM
I've always disliked Wandy, this article didn't help his cause.
FastKnockout
4/17/11 4:44:17PM
I don't like the idea of Belcher fighting Belfort after such the layoff. I think Belfort would knock Belcher out nine times out of ten, and using Belfort as his first comeback fight just seems cruel.
TeamDEY
4/17/11 5:33:00PM
Vitor needs to learn how to block a kick, hopefully next time he won't get KOed
jay98107
4/17/11 9:00:43PM

Posted by TeamDEY

Vitor needs to learn how to block a kick, hopefully next time he won't get KOed

It's not like anybody was expecting a kick like that. Ben Henderson needs to learn how to block a kick too for that matter
Lesnar1
4/17/11 10:33:43PM
Seems like Wandy whimped out.
TeamDEY
4/17/11 11:40:59PM

Posted by Lesnar1

I could never see Wanderlei "wimping" out at all. Wanderlei has fought in the HW division, I can assure you he is not afraid of Vitor. Him and Leben have been wanting to fight for so long plus its a better matchup for Wandy. Dana said Wanderlei accepted the fight with Vitor and White gave him Leben anyway. Calling him a wimp is ridiculous. I guess fighting guys Mirko (in his prime), Rampage, LIddell, Henderson all make him look whimpy.... troll
DeadHead988
4/18/11 5:37:45PM

Posted by TeamDEY

Posted by Lesnar1

I could never see Wanderlei "wimping" out at all. Wanderlei has fought in the HW division, I can assure you he is not afraid of Vitor. Him and Leben have been wanting to fight for so long plus its a better matchup for Wandy. Dana said Wanderlei accepted the fight with Vitor and White gave him Leben anyway. Calling him a wimp is ridiculous. I guess fighting guys Mirko (in his prime), Rampage, LIddell, Henderson all make him look whimpy.... troll

Actually, Wandy's been whimping out quite a bit lately. Just ask Brian Stann.