Vitor Belfort Returns to Mixed Martial Arts at Cage Rage: Judgement Day

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vitor Belfort Returns to Mixed Martial Arts at Cage Rage: Judgement Day
disorderlyvision
4/20/07 4:55:35PM
link

Saturday, April 21, Belfort will return to mixed martial arts to take on Ivan Serati (5-0-0) from Monza, Italy.

Fanboy 1988
4/26/07 11:13:27AM
After Vitor tested positive for roids I don't think I ever wanna see him fight again. I know it sounds extreme but that's just the way I feel, and the same goes for big Tim to.... I just don't understand how they could do that, all that time of training thrown away, they he also let his camp members down.. there camp spent god knows how many hours training with him and it was all a waste cause he wanted to juice up just so he could get alittle edge......
xthe_scottx
4/26/07 2:16:02PM
He looked good in this fight. Anyone know how long he has been training with Black House (Casa Preta) now?
rcg916
4/26/07 3:35:12PM
Vitor looked very good I thought...
pv3Hpv3p
4/26/07 6:08:20PM

Posted by Fanboy 1988

After Vitor tested positive for roids I don't think I ever wanna see him fight again. I know it sounds extreme but that's just the way I feel, and the same goes for big Tim to.... I just don't understand how they could do that, all that time of training thrown away, they he also let his camp members down.. there camp spent god knows how many hours training with him and it was all a waste cause he wanted to juice up just so he could get alittle edge......

Barnett used to (maybe still does) juice as well, and he is one of my favorite fighters... I think people should give them another chance... Def keep testing them, but IMO give them another shot