Vitor Belfort: The UFC always knew that I use TRT

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vitor Belfort: The UFC always knew that I use TRT
FastKnockout
3/30/13 8:51:20PM
Top UFC middleweight contender Vitor Belfort defends his use of testosterone replacement therapy, claiming the UFC knew about it all along.

Link
george112
3/30/13 9:01:24PM
they probably did. wouldnt surprise me. hes a big star and its no secret how the ufc treats their stars. not to say I agree with it but it is what it is
sparky
3/30/13 9:48:31PM

Posted by george112

they probably did. wouldnt surprise me. hes a big star and its no secret how the ufc treats their stars. not to say I agree with it but it is what it is

tcunningham
3/30/13 10:45:13PM
as long as he is being monitored then nobody should have a problem with it.
prophecy033
3/31/13 1:07:35AM

Posted by tcunningham

as long as he is being monitored then nobody should have a problem with it.

jae_1833
3/31/13 1:37:31AM
This is a case of a guy who is thought to have used steroids incorrectly in the past and now has to use trt to stay in a normal range. My opinion is it's too late to go back now if he did that...not only for the UFC but for him as well. The fact that they are testing and monitoring for improper usage of both now is what is going to take this to the place that the sport needs to be.
Kpro
3/31/13 3:32:35AM

Posted by jae_1833

This is a case of a guy who is thought to have used steroids incorrectly in the past and now has to use trt to stay in a normal range. My opinion is it's too late to go back now if he did that...not only for the UFC but for him as well. The fact that they are testing and monitoring for improper usage of both now is what is going to take this to the place that the sport needs to be.

Exactly, "grandfathered in" along with many others around that age that we have more than a slight suspicion about.
Lungsofsteel
3/31/13 12:00:16PM
The steroid users need trt to stay in their normal hormone levels. If they didn't have trt their hormone levels would be all out of whack. They depend on it like steroids to give them a competitive edge over their opponent. I'm also glad the commissions are being less strict on marijuana patients. The suspensions they were handing out for marijuana patients before were ridiculous.