Vitor Belfort to fight for Affliction, Joins Chute boxe

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vitor Belfort to fight for Affliction, Joins Chute boxe
loller90278
6/2/08 3:26:19PM
DreamFighters.com has learned, and confirming a dreamfighters.com news release last week, GracieMag.com has confirmed that Vitor Belfort will be fighting at Chute Boxe academy in Brazil, and will fight under the Allfiction name in July.

dream fighters

anybody thinking LIL NOG VS BELFORT going to happen?!?!!?!?!?

i havn't been this excited for a card since, ... well ive never been this excited for a card EVER.

war affliction.
juanez13
6/2/08 3:31:57PM
hoping he goes for Middleweight, Matt Lindland Vs Belfort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: also wouldnt mind seeing Belfort Vs Tito Rematch.
hodge
6/2/08 3:47:20PM
WAR VITOR!!!

WAR CHUTE BOX!!!!
slappywhite
6/2/08 4:42:12PM
its enough with the "War" shit already

come on now
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/2/08 4:46:06PM

Posted by slappywhite

come on now

WAR VITOR!
Kpro
6/2/08 4:48:06PM
WAR WAR!
Manak
6/2/08 5:09:15PM
this card just cant be that stacked there has to be a catch
GrandMaster313
6/2/08 5:09:15PM
WAR VITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great news Can't wait to see one of my FAV. fighters of all time
skatenate
6/2/08 5:52:25PM
this is gonna be awesome one of my idols.

WAR BELFORT!
IriShame
6/2/08 6:00:06PM
Look I loved Vitor as much as the next guy. He was my first "Favorite Fighter" and I recently purchased UFC Brazil on VHS just to watch him beat the shit out of Wandy. However, let's face facts. He sucks now. He hasn't beat anybody in years. I mean, when's the last time he even fought? We can all enjoy his highlight reel without pretending he's still got it. Cuz he don't.
prozacnation1978
6/2/08 6:24:45PM
i hope afflication has money coming out of their ass cause they are gonna need it
RMFG_187
6/2/08 6:34:52PM
Now Whats next on Vitor's Agenda? Find some1 at the NSAC will make sure he tests negative for Performance Enhancing Drugs before his next fight!

lol seriously this will be awesome for Vitor and Affliction Great Deal, Great Fights Ahead
loller90278
6/2/08 7:00:06PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Now Whats next on Vitor's Agenda? Find some1 at the NSAC will make sure he tests negative for Performance Enhancing Drugs before his next fight!

lol seriously this will be awesome for Vitor and Affliction Great Deal, Great Fights Ahead

CSAC. bad joke as well
jae_1833
6/2/08 7:18:27PM

Posted by IriShame

Look I loved Vitor as much as the next guy. He was my first "Favorite Fighter" and I recently purchased UFC Brazil on VHS just to watch him beat the shit out of Wandy. However, let's face facts. He sucks now. He hasn't beat anybody in years. I mean, when's the last time he even fought? We can all enjoy his highlight reel without pretending he's still got it. Cuz he don't.

He's allright man....in his career he has only lost to the most elite of fighters...Hendo, Couture, Ortiz (in his prime), Liddell, Sakuraba, and A Overeem. I know he's not all we thought he would be with his blindingly quick KOs in UFCs of yesterday, but remember this sport is dramatically changed in the years...and for Vitor to beat all of his opponents (except for the eliteist previously mentioned) is quite a feat. I would bet that if he doesn't fight Lil Nog that he gets a quick win. I am totally stoked to see him in the mix again....ps I'm going to that fight!!!!!

oh yeah and......WAR VITOR!!!!!!!
Mchubb316
6/2/08 8:16:23PM
This is good news. I hope this card lives up to the hype. With all of thes top level fighters I think it will. Adding Vitor makes it that much better, even if he is not the fighter he once was. I can't wait.
chubbud22
6/2/08 8:44:14PM
I cant wait to see this event live. I am going to have the time of my life.
The_Grim_Reaper
6/2/08 9:02:03PM

Posted by IriShame

your not a Vitor fan at all your a damn ban wagoner, Vitors true fans will sitck by him weather her wins or loses and you aint one of them, your nothing

Also on another not how stacked is this affliction card>??? OMG!!!!
jgtribbett
6/2/08 11:07:29PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by slappywhite

come on now

WAR VITOR!

hahahahhahahaha i love it

bought time .. can you imagine if BTT and Chute Boxe combined their true primes.. damn!!! .. damn..
but we woulda missed out on a lot of good fights too.

also.. i think vitor belfort was the one made who woulda been a true god in mma.. imo he is perfect.. i just dont know what has gone on over his career.. in the beginning you would thought he would shoot to the top and never leave.. i miss the old vitor
thesteven5918
6/3/08 1:14:32AM
ooooooooooooooooooooo man this is great..... im goin to this fight i already have the tickets....... this is better than any ufc

Affliction keep it commin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IriShame
6/3/08 1:05:50PM

Posted by The_Grim_Reaper

Posted by IriShame

your not a Vitor fan at all your a damn ban wagoner, Vitors true fans will sitck by him weather her wins or loses and you aint one of them, your nothing

Also on another not how stacked is this affliction card>??? OMG!!!!

You're goddamn right I'm not a "true fan". I like to watch fighters who win fights. Also, it's band wagon and if we're gonna nitpick I believe you're nothing. You know, the contraction of you and are. What are you like 15? That's the only excuse for this typo ridden hate speak. Remember, it's not my fault that Vitors skills have degenerated. I used to be a Holyfield fan as well but is there anyone who wants to see that guy keep fighting? So in short you're nothing.

On a side note Vitor is dropping to middleweight for Afflicition. Next opponent Lindland?
Boo_Radley21
6/3/08 1:10:44PM
**** eh. I'm glad he's back
chubbud22
6/4/08 9:59:19PM

Posted by slappywhite

come on now

WAR AFFLCTION!!!!!!!!!!

dust
6/9/08 10:52:57PM

Posted by loller90278

DreamFighters.com has learned, and confirming a dreamfighters.com news release last week, GracieMag.com has confirmed that Vitor Belfort will be fighting at Chute Boxe academy in Brazil, and will fight under the Allfiction name in July.

dream fighters

anybody thinking LIL NOG VS BELFORT going to happen?!?!!?!?!?

i havn't been this excited for a card since, ... well ive never been this excited for a card EVER.

war affliction.

I don't think those two would fight. I think they're fairly close friends. You must not have been an MMA fan for long because PRIDE blew this card away all the time.