Vitor Belfort: Anderson Silva seemed 'upset or nervous' at UFC 112 pre-fight face off

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vitor Belfort: Anderson Silva seemed 'upset or nervous' at UFC 112 pre-fight face off
RhythmAndStyle
1/30/10 12:40:24PM
"I don’t know what happened, he seemed upset or nervous, I don’t know. We were face to face, but we didn’t greet each other. Some people like to stare down, but when the fight is on it doesn’t matter who can hold the stare the longest. I won the heavyweight tournament and the light heavyweight championship, and I want to be called a UFC champion again. Anderson is really dangerous and has all these weapons, but I have a good chance, and I’m working on a strategy to beat him."

Link
RyanC
1/30/10 12:43:44PM
Not to say Vitor can't win this fight, but I wouldn't read too much into this. Anderson has no reason to fear anyone, and he should add Vitor to his list of victims. I think it's going to be a great fight, but it's very difficult for me to pick against Anderson.
tcunningham
1/30/10 4:30:50PM
i agree. i dont think hes scared. im hoping to see vitor take the belt but i still havent voted against silva. the biggest mistake silva can make in this fight is underestimating vitor and not coming into this fight at 100%
Fish_Hook
1/30/10 5:33:27PM
Spider Silva doesn't get nervous, so he must be upset with you Vitor!
EvenFlow
1/30/10 5:44:14PM
Anderson has gotten really touchy lately, from saying Lyoto won all 5 rounds against Shogun to saying Wand held him back in Pride to calling Vitor a traitor. He's mad at Vitor because he trained at Black House a few times recently, cmon Vitor didnt make the matchup, most of us wanted Dan (nate) anyway. Is Vitor supposed to say no to this opportunity? gimme a break. What a weird thing to get upset about.

~
icantthinkofanything
2/25/10 9:15:29AM
i agree

except, i think the fans wanted to see the champ take on a new contender rather than a rematch. Furthermore Vitor was good choice, since he is on the money with his fights recently.
MaxOne
2/25/10 12:57:35PM
i thought the fight was on again for a 2nd when i saw this thread....