Visited my Nephew the other day.......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Visited my Nephew the other day.......
Chael_Sonnen
1/4/13 5:43:53PM
And I've come to the conclusion, that even for a young snot-nosed brat, he's pretty cool

I made sure he paid Uncle Chael for playing with yours truly - - I get a Commission....that's how Gangsters on the West Side roll....dog
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
sparky
1/4/13 6:09:43PM
The Pride ring is pretty dope
Chael_Sonnen
1/4/13 6:16:16PM

Posted by sparky

Speaking of (PRIDE) - - - Good thing Vanderlaay wasn't in my presence, his Kardashian face-lift would have gotten ruined.....like K-State.
shaneTpain
1/4/13 6:35:04PM
I wish I had a Sonnen action figure
sparky
1/4/13 7:03:50PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by sparky

Speaking of (PRIDE) - - - Good thing Vanderlaay wasn't in my presence, his Kardashian face-lift would have gotten ruined.....like K-State.

Go Ducks
jjeans
1/4/13 7:12:12PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I wish I had a Nick Ring sex doll

Fixed so
prophecy033
1/4/13 7:22:08PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by sparky

Go Ducks

Quack motha fuckin Quack
SpiderSilva
1/4/13 7:45:32PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

And I've come to the conclusion, that even for a young snot-nosed brat, he's pretty cool

I made sure he paid Uncle Chael for playing with yours truly - - I get a Commission....that's how Gangsters on the West Side roll....dog

All these toys and no photo of this so call "nephew"
Chael_Sonnen
1/4/13 7:51:07PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

All these toys and no photo of this so call "nephew"

Not toys....CHAELaction Figures.....and yes, they are more important than my nephew
BigBadAl
1/6/13 12:29:44PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by shaneTpain

I wish I had a Nick Ring sex doll

Fixed so

lol