Vinny reportedly leaves gloves behind in octagon

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vinny reportedly leaves gloves behind in octagon
FastKnockout
8/4/13 6:43:34PM
UFC light heavyweight, Vinny Magalhaes was reported to have left his gloves behind in the octagon immediately following his upset loss to Anthony Perosh.

Link
SpiderSilva
8/4/13 7:25:51PM
Maybe they have a un used glove return policy.
prozacnation1978
8/4/13 8:58:34PM
Probably knows he is gonna get cut
xdanish020
8/4/13 9:57:46PM
@SpiderSilva's response can't be beat, lol
Wallass
8/4/13 10:13:13PM

Posted by xdanish020

Easily the funniest thing I've heard in three days. I gotta spread the love but that was a beauty Spider!!!
Poor_Franklin
8/4/13 11:29:49PM

Posted by Wallass

Posted by xdanish020

Easily the funniest thing I've heard in three days. I gotta spread the love but that was a beauty Spider!!!

Ditto
prophecy033
8/5/13 12:35:37AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Damn bro, that comment is more epic than Megalodon
postman
8/5/13 11:04:26AM
I think Vinny might be the most overrated fighter ever. Now most of the overrating was done by himself so maybe he's just a dick.
jjeans
8/5/13 11:22:39AM

Posted by postman

I think Vinny might be the most overrated fighter ever. Now most of the overrating was done by himself so maybe he's just a dick.

Sonnens BJJ also helped the hype.
Bythar
8/5/13 12:33:08PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

This is fantastic.
infestructure
8/5/13 6:17:55PM

Posted by Wallass

Posted by xdanish020

I got him dw Phil Davis could return his gloves unused too
MMA-San
8/5/13 7:35:24PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Everybody prop this man!
Webbie
8/6/13 2:03:51PM
I don't really understand how or why this is a big deal. Vinny left his gloves behind in the octagon. So what? It could very well mean absolutely nothing, but even if it means he's retiring, who really cares?

It just seems weird to me that a website would write up an article like this. Seems pointless.
ncordless
8/7/13 1:46:14PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Vinny retire from MMA.

He is one of the best grapplers in the world. His striking is decent. But he just doesn't have the chin for the sport. As long as he can make a living being a professional sub grappler, he should stick to that.