Vinny's latest TUF 8 blog and urination explanation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Vinny's latest TUF 8 blog and urination explanation
PunchyMcGee
10/16/08 2:52:42AM
Check out what Vinicius Magalhaes had to say about last night's episode and all the pranks going on in the house:

http://punch.freedomblogging.com/2008/10/15/vinnys-ultimate-fighter-blog-episode-5/1617/
Wolfenstein
10/16/08 3:59:43AM
It was pretty over the line, taking a leak on the dude's bed. It was also over the line to do a retaliating against members of the team that had nothing to do with the original prank. So my feeling is they offset each other.

Everyone was being pretty damn disrespectful to Noguiera. He's an MMA legend and these upstarts can't even shut their mouths for 2 seconds to listen to what he has to say. He brings a level of no-nonsense proffesionalism that no other coach has brought. I really admire seeing just how seriously he takes coaching.
jgtribbett
10/16/08 5:39:28AM
damnit.. i completely forgot it was on last night agin
Darnok
10/16/08 11:08:27AM
I am so tired of the crap that these guys do in the house just to get attention. Most of the time I just FF the house crap and watch the training and the fights.
emfleek
10/16/08 11:20:59AM
I wonder how he got the crazy idea to piss on someone's pillow?

bullettdodger
10/16/08 12:38:03PM

Posted by emfleek

clintjack
10/16/08 2:11:02PM
Yeah you can definitly see the difference in maturity on both teams. I think it comes down to the coaches. Nog is a pure professional, and Mir shows no respect. Which makes me hope Nog will crush him even harder!
DvS
10/16/08 2:23:51PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by emfleek

Solidus
10/16/08 4:09:03PM
I can understand Mir's position, his main concern is to train his fighters and get them through their fights not reprimend(sp?) his team for pulling pranks on each other. Their not children, its their problem to deal with it.

I do agree that pissing on the guys bed was out of line, no doubt, and it's respectable that Nog is so involved with and concerned about his fighters. It's refreshing to see that from a coach on the show.
jiujitsufreak74
10/16/08 4:18:25PM

Posted by clintjack

Yeah you can definitly see the difference in maturity on both teams. I think it comes down to the coaches. Nog is a pure professional, and Mir shows no respect. Which makes me hope Nog will crush him even harder!

i disagree. Mir just does not have the same coaching style as Nog and feels that it is not his responsibility to do anything since they are all grown men. Mir has proven to be very respectful in the past and in other dealings with Big Nog he also shows a lot of respect. don't count this against Mir just because Big Nog feels disrespected because Mir doesn't fee like babysitting adults.

oh, and if Vinny can't learn how to take a joke he is going to be in for a long season. he comes off like such an ass and i hope he gets KOed in the first