villasenor replace ninja rua, EliteXC CBS

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » villasenor replace ninja rua, EliteXC CBS
FightInstinct
4/17/08 1:26:23AM
no reason has officially been announced concerning the switch.

http://fightinstinct.page.tl/Joey-Villasenor-to-replace-Ninja-Rua.htm
Svartorm
4/17/08 4:10:58AM
And so it begins. My prediction for this event is that it ends up being Kimbo Slice vs.Scott Ferrozo and Phil Baroni vs. Fred Ettish, which will really ruin Yammas plans for the next PPV.
DCRage
4/17/08 8:27:20AM
I'll only complain if NBC finds some "American Gladiators commitments" forcing Gina off the card. Then I might have to start thinking boycott.
bullettdodger
4/17/08 6:01:44PM

Posted by DCRage

I'll only complain if NBC finds some "American Gladiators commitments" forcing Gina off the card. Then I might have to start thinking boycott.

I agree with Svartorm in all seriousness though, it seems to me like Elite XC will announce a good fight and then one of the fighters pulls out, and then we have our fantastic lopsided matchups again... i dunno.... things need to change at Elite XC, i like what i see most of the time... but still, they have a long way to go
xposipx
4/17/08 6:12:15PM
Well, I really think Joey will make a more entertaining fight out of it at least. I was actually leaning towards Baroni on the ninja fight.
chubbud22
4/17/08 6:47:46PM

Posted by Svartorm

And so it begins. My prediction for this event is that it ends up being Kimbo Slice vs.Scott Ferrozo and Phil Baroni vs. Fred Ettish, which will really ruin Yammas plans for the next PPV.

I was thinking the same thing