Video of my gym's competition team

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Video of my gym's competition team
fedorwins1
7/13/07 8:11:12PM
This is an awesome video of my gym's competition team, I'm not in it, but I will be soon. It's a HL of NAGA and Grappler's Quest. The little kid in the video is a fricken beast, I forget his name, but he's got a bright future. We're not BJJ, it's just submission grappling and we have alot of Sambo leg locks also, you can see my instructor doing them alot in this video. Everyone in this video got first place at either NAGA or Grappler's Quest.

Ephrata Martial Arts
Northrend
7/13/07 9:28:29PM
Pulling guard into a midair arm triangle=awesome
fedorwins1
7/13/07 9:39:59PM
That kid is great! He's also had a few kickboxing matchs and has beat the crap out of the other kids.

Here's a video of one of his kickboxing matches his name is Lucas Ortiz

Lucas' Fight
EddieBowers
7/14/07 4:44:40PM
Very nice man, that boy was something else. I know I can't wait to get my son in to BJJ abd MT with my school when he is 7-8. Major props on your gym.
argile
7/14/07 5:56:02PM
Just awesome. He'll be a beast by the time he joins a MMA org. If he chooses too.
bayonetxwork
7/17/07 12:59:13PM

Posted by fedorwins1

This is an awesome video of my gym's competition team, I'm not in it, but I will be soon. It's a HL of NAGA and Grappler's Quest. The little kid in the video is a fricken beast, I forget his name, but he's got a bright future. We're not BJJ, it's just submission grappling and we have alot of Sambo leg locks also, you can see my instructor doing them alot in this video. Everyone in this video got first place at either NAGA or Grappler's Quest.

Ephrata Martial Arts

Maybe I'll see you at NAGA sometime. Awesome video though.
casey64
7/18/07 2:34:58PM
That is a Kick ass video